Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stormfront foid fights with American curries on Twitter

Indians are the superior race cumtards

good seeing currycels doing something good to the world

It confirms that the money does not matter any more. :blackpill:

Inidians using Jewish methods. Good for them tho. It's not easy being a curry. Besides this foid wouldn't attack Blacks for their high crime or Jews for subverting her country. She choses the race which is allowed to critisize and make fun of, Indians. And Indians are honorary Aryans. Fuck this bitch.

She choses the race which is allowed to critisize and make fun of, Indians.
I agree on this as well talking about blacks is racism but throwing indians under the bus is fine

India would be the world's most developed nation if we didn't have millions and millions of low iq low caste curry niggers.

I like how "jews" are nowhere on that chart.

That stormfrontcel probably stuffs ethnic chads cock in her pussy all day

Russians are not white and shes russian.

Low IQ tweet

The correlation isn't with race; it's with needing to be rich to be part of the U.S. while having such a distant relationship.

I.E. The more foreign you are the richer you need to be to move to and live in the U.S.

The British murdered 165 million Indians during 200 years of occupation and stole more than 45 trillion from them

Curries don’t get the same favors are niggers do tbh. Or any other ethnics. In America only niggers are catered to.

We get no "perks" though. We are asian and thus get reverse discrimination along with the East Asians for college, med school, business school, tech jobs. And then we get hit with dark skin discrimination too.
yup this bitch should rope. FUCKING whore has the audacity to call me privileged. The day these cumskins try to deport me despite me being born here, I will go ER and die in a glorious fashion. Fucking scum don't bring in people and then try to kick em out.

We get no "perks" though. We are asian and thus get reverse discrimination along with the East Asians for college, med school, business school, tech jobs. And then we get hit with dark skin discrimination too.
this worthless fucking bitch doesn't realize how many thousands of fucking hours I have spent studying while filthy whores like her fucked thousands of men. These fucking scum have the audacity to hate us curries for working hard and then they call us leeches. The cumskin women are the real leeches. They feast off the work that us curries and rice do and take the credit for themselves.

India would be the world's most developed nation if we didn't have millions and millions of low iq low caste curry niggers.
Sad truth. If all have India just had high IQ brahmins, us curries wouldn't have to hold our heads down globally. We could have been like Japan. Instead all these filthy fucking low caste dalit niggers have ruined everything.

Just be curry proven once again

Curries are Gods amongst men.

this worthless fucking bitch doesn't realize how many thousands of fucking hours I have spent studying while filthy whores like her fucked thousands of men. These fucking scum have the audacity to hate us curries for working hard and then they call us leeches. The cumskin women are the real leeches. They feast off the work that us curries and rice do and take the credit for themselves.
You speak the truth. Curries are probably one of the hardest working ethnics in the West.

You should create a Twitter account and put this useless, filthy whore in her place.

Filipinos rich because of nursing jobs?

I like indian incels but fuckkkkkkkkkk the indians are annoying in that thread

1 billion Indians and I've only ever been wronged by about 2.

Our Currybros are based. I hope they nuke Pakistan and take Kashmir just because.

Yeah, I noticed this too. Desi's have a strong in-group bias and will always choose another desi over a "foreigner", Chinese people are waaayyyy worse. Yet nobody ever talks about their open racism and in-group bias. They're basically like toilets how much they like their own groups and are biased for people like them.
Both Indians and Chinese are nepotists and racist af, but based off my personal experience, Indians are worse (but then again, I can pass for a riceman, so experiences will vary)

All whites must die, in Resident Evil X.

Both Indians and Chinese are nepotists and racist af, but based off my personal experience, Indians are worse (but then again, I can pass for a riceman, so experiences will vary)
Worse what, both racists and nepotist, or just one?

They are so high up they didn't fit in the picture anymore.

But jokes aside, they would be in the number one spot. But are not seen. ((They)) really control everything.

Another race thread, another reason to post this graph:

FFqBpGnVUAI9SBt

Low IQ tweet

The correlation isn't with race; it's with needing to be rich to be part of the U.S. while having such a distant relationship.

I.E. The more foreign you are the richer you need to be to move to and live in the U.S.
The graph I posted above is only about the US-born populations. Not much changes, though the Chinese overtake the Indians, and the Thais actually rise quite notably.

They are so high up they didn't fit in the picture anymore.

But jokes aside, they would be in the number one spot. But are not seen. ((They)) really control everything.
The institutions doing those surveys still try to pretend that Jews are more of a religious than ethnic group, but yes, when you look at the stats for the religious ones, they are very much at the top.

FT_16.09.29_wealthReligiousGroups-3.png

Of course shes slavic. Slavs are the most anti-ethnic group of people around

India was the most developed country before the British colonization. :forcedsmile:

Sad truth. If all have India just had high IQ brahmins, us curries wouldn't have to hold our heads down globally. We could have been like Japan. Instead all these filthy fucking low caste dalit niggers have ruined everything.
High iq curries still look like shit, so would still be incel HQ.

Another race thread, another reason to post this graph:

FFqBpGnVUAI9SBt

The graph I posted above is only about the US-born populations. Not much changes, though the Chinese overtake the Indians, and the Thais actually rise quite notably.

The institutions doing those surveys still try to pretend that Jews are more of a religious than ethnic group, but yes, when you look at the stats for the religious ones, they are very much at the top.

FT_16.09.29_wealthReligiousGroups-3.png
Yet still incel tier race. Over for kikes.

Last edited: