Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stormfront copers GTFIH

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Here's an example of blacks being higher iq than ricemen, curries, and Ashkenazi Jews combined

Jfl, luckily golden goal was removed, but quirks of soccer like away goals rule and h2h points always confuse people

Look at Australia. They used to have a white Australia policy and considered Abos part of the wildlife. Now they value Abos like they're human and treat them like Gods. The same is true for every other white country in the world. Add the fact that we're not reproducing at a replacement level rate except for maybe Kosovo and the whites of South Africa, and combine that with inter mixing among other races and black and muslim on white crime that always happens, the racial future of our countries is looking bleak. And add degeneracy corrupting the minds of our youths with degenerate rap, drugs, transgenderism, homosexuality, communism, feminism for our women, etc.

As for intelligence, the smartest man in America is a white man named Chris Langan who has a 200IQ, believes in God, is against anti-white propaganda, degeneracy, etc.

Neo Nazis with tattoos are such degenerates.
Not to mention they have an average IQ of 80.
They're the type the NSDAP used as canonfodder.
proof that their average IQ is 80? I am not a stormfront coper so I am not butthurt from this I am just curious.

Look at Australia. They used to have a white Australia policy and considered Abos part of the wildlife. Now they value Abos like they're human and treat them like Gods. The same is true for every other white country in the world. Add the fact that we're not reproducing at a replacement level rate except for maybe Kosovo and the whites of South Africa, and combine that with inter mixing among other races and black and muslim on white crime that always happens, the racial future of our countries is looking bleak. And add degeneracy corrupting the minds of our youths with degenerate rap, drugs, transgenderism, homosexuality, communism, feminism for our women, etc.

As for intelligence, the smartest man in America is a white man named Chris Langan who has a 200IQ, believes in God, is against anti-white propaganda, degeneracy, etc.

proof that their average IQ is 80? I am not a stormfront coper so I am not butthurt from this I am just curious.
I'm talking about a certain type of Neo Nazis.
The fat and retarded ones who are only neo nazis because shitskins are taking the low skilled jobs from them. ( Because they're lazy while the shitskins work harder )

These types of Neo Nazis are beyond comprehension.

I'm talking about a certain type of Neo Nazis.
The fat and retarded ones who are only neo nazis because shitskins are taking the low skilled jobs from them. ( Because they're lazy while the shitskins work harder )

These types of Neo Nazis are beyond comprehension.
ngl I think a lot of subhuman tier whites just shit on blacks/ethnics to feel better about themselves.

ngl I think a lot of subhuman tier whites just shit on blacks/ethnics to feel better about themselves.
There's a huge difference between online Neo Nazis and those boomer Neo Nazi skinheads.