Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over stories about chad(s) from work

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
i recently joined and would like to share some stories of chads at my workplace.
i work part-time in retail.

chad 1:
story 1:
happened some years ago. chad has a younger gf, i think we were around 16-18 and his gf was probably 15. she breaks up with him at some point and he is pretty sad while at work. and this adult woman from work(40+) comforts him so much. she knows how it us etc etc. she would NEVER comfort someone who has never had a girlfriend. somehow society thinks its worse to go through 10 breakups than it is to never even get a relationship.

story 2:
also happened a few years ago. but i was okay friends with chad and we spoke a lot. now i cant remember if this happened at the same time or not, but a total of 2 of the older(25-35 year old) women from work were flirting with him. i believbe one was a single mom who would sometimes touch his shoulder at work and text with him. though i dont think she ever went further. other woman was married, i saw she had pics of her husband on facebook. he told me she sent him pics on snapchat of her cleavage and wanted to fuck him. he never did it and told me she was too big for him. of course me being bluepilled thought id try to add her on facebook, M-MAYBE SHE JUST LIKES YOUNGER GUYS AND SHE WOULD FUCK ME ASWELL RIGHT???? ha no obviously never accepted my request.

chad 2:
story 3:
i dont talk to this chad as much, but i have a faint memory of him telling me one of these 2 women from story 1 and 2 once sent him a pic of her fingers in her pussy. though i cant remember anything else.

we will never get to experience something like this. imagine women actively chasing you. 2-3/10 women going for chad only.

Friendly reminder that those chads never had to do anything for being treated this way, they're nothing more than parasites that get everything without deserving anything

Bruhh even the milfs wanted him

i recently joined and would like to share some stories of chads at my workplace.
i work part-time in retail.
I knew from then on it was over
The rest of the story was immaterial

im studying, hopefully i can leave retail by next year.
I half expected the story to end in sex with the milf.
he claimed that he didnt, and why would he? 2/10 face and overweight woman going for chad. tbh i could be their looksmatch and id happily smash, but we live in a chad only world. women dont want their looksmatch.

If you aren't chad, become an alcoholic

Man I love story time

Bruhh even the milfs wanted him

I doubt she was a milf bro, if she was, the chad would've fucked her. She mustv'e been ugly and fat as fuck for him to not even bother.

Man I love story time

I doubt she was a milf bro, if she was, the chad would've fucked her. She mustv'e been ugly and fat as fuck for him to not even bother.

they were both chubby/fat:
"he told me she sent him pics on snapchat of her cleavage and wanted to fuck him. he never did it and told me she was too big for him"

Friendly reminder that those chads never had to do anything for being treated this way, they're nothing more than parasites that get everything without deserving anything

Brutal
Chads are money-inherited billionaires of dating market,they dont need to work

How inklerwell has secks: pay way into it, plastic surgery, experimental surgery, bleaching skin, etc

How chad has sex: exist

If an actual chad showed up in my vicinity, I would just pack my shit and leave for Timbuktu.
I'm not fighting the ocean, sorry.

Ah, people at work. They are the darkness.