Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stopped caring about appearance after high school

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
When I was in High School I was always color coordinated. Matching shirt with matching shoes, jacket, fitted cap. After High School I stopped giving a fuck cause I realized it doesnt matter when back in HS a normie dude wearing a beat up hoody and washed up pants can get a girl. Or a chad wearing flip flops and a tank top can slay. Now i wear the same clothes over and over. Cant be fucked to comb my hair most days. Fuck it

If you're attractive you don't need to try.
I can with caring about my appearance too. I just wear what I like, fuck everyone else.

If you accepted its over..there is indeed no use in looksmaxxing anymore

When I was in High School I was always color coordinated. Matching shirt with matching shoes, jacket, fitted cap. After High School I stopped giving a fuck cause I realized it doesnt matter when back in HS a normie dude wearing a beat up hoody and washed up pants can get a girl. Or a chad wearing flip flops and a tank top can slay. Now i wear the same clothes over and over. Cant be fucked to comb my hair most days. Fuck it
I wear the same shirt for days on end. Surprised people don't say I stink.

I just rotate the same few shirts. Less laundry so its good.
I've worn the same pair of jeans for 3 straight weeks lmfao. Finally a community who doesn't find me disgusting for my LDAR habits. :feelzez:

Young people care about appearance. That's doesn't matter as much when one gets older

How can I get over this phase of caring about clothes?

How can I get over this phase of caring about clothes?
drink drink drink alcohol
seeing how the world is
more blackpills

i always run with an tshirt hoodie outside now, just lol at those red blue guys out there,
so much blue pills

drink drink drink alcohol
seeing how the world is
more blackpills

i always run with an tshirt hoodie outside now, just lol at those red blue guys out there,
so much blue pills
Should I go to school drunk? I'm too high inhib to leave the house ugh