Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stopped by a group of girls?

W

WagieJohn

Banned
-
100% - Permaban enough of this
I was walking back from McDonald's and I saw a group of young girls, looked to be in their late teens.
One of them whistled at me and the other asked me if I speak French. I just said no and continued walking. The first one shouted at me to wait for a second but I continued walking.

Anyone have an explanation for this encounter? Why would they need to know if I can speak French? Did they think I was French? So what if?
I'm confused.

I felt like going back there and punching the whore. It made me very self-conscious on the way home because I like to think i'mm invisible when outside.

Last edited:
prime JBs hitting on a nigga and he posting on incel.is more like fakecels.is. while im not even visible for foids

They were hitting on you dumb retard

How old are you?

just fuck off dude this is not your jestermaxxing asylum

Where you wearing a striped jumper, berry and holding a baguette?

Where you wearing a striped jumper, berry and holding a baguette?
Not at all. They had a French accent so I assume they're French. But why would they assume I can speak French? And why would they care? Their English was fine so it's not like they needed a translator.

If they really wanted to hit on you, they would still talk to you.

I was walking back from McDonald's and I saw a group of young girls, looked to be in their late teens.
One of them whistled at me and the other asked me if I speak French. I just said no and continued walking. The first one shouted at me to wait for a second but I continued walking.

Anyone have an explanation for this encounter? Why would they need to know if I can speak French? Did they think I was French? So what if?
I'm confused.

I felt like going back there and punching the whore. It made me very self-conscious on the way home because I like to think i'mm invisible when outside.
Fuck off troll. @Fat Link keep an eye on this nigga plz

Not at all. They had a French accent so I assume they're French. But why would they assume I can speak French? And why would they care? Their English was fine so it's not like they needed a translator.
I suppose it depends where you are. Might want to talk to one of their compatriots if they're far away from France. I'd always say hello to a fellow Scotsman when on my travels. Also how do you know they were French? if your American (I assume) youse are ridiculously bad at identifying accents. Worse than youse are at geography.

I suppose it depends where you are. Might want to talk to one of their compatriots if they're far away from France. I'd always say hello to a fellow Scotsman when on my travels. Also how do you know they were French? if your American (I assume) youse are ridiculously bad at identifying accents. Worse than youse are at geography.
I'm European but I won't say where from. I know because they had a French accent. They had no reason to assume i'm French though.

Just fakecel things

He was banned for this? :feelskek:

I swear this forum is turning into fakecels.is by the day

Ahahahaha got permed wtf

Ultratruecel trait ignoring foids

That type of thing happens to me everyday, I have to keep running away because I don’t want them to see my autism in full display

I'm confused.

fakeceltales.is

Mon? Oui? Partly francé? Oui!