Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stopped a girl from going into the mens restroom

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I was at a concert tonight, and got in line to head to the restroom. A small feminine mexican girl cut into line. I pointed her in the direction of the women's restroom, and she went "sssshhhhhh". I told her "you're not going into the men's restroom, you need to leave". She then yells at me "I'M A MAN! Why are you being so mean?!?". She then says "You wanna go? I'm a mexican, I know how to fight!". I straight up laughed at her. She then got in my face, and tried to give me a high five (a condescending attempt to build rapport). I scoffed and turned away. She goes "why are you trying to fight me, now you won't talk to me? You're a big weenie". She then slunked away like the coward she is. The guy behind me starts laughing, and I say "what a fucking cunt". He then surprises me and says "they want equal rights, but not equal responsibilities. It's bullshit". I laughed in response.

I learned alot tonight.
- I didn't have to force myself to act, i reacted instinctively. This proves that I'm not the high inhibition pussy I thought I was.
-There were guys around me, and none of them jumped to the girl's defense. Alot of guys are afraid to stand up, and when they see one who does, they won't necessarily stop him.
-When it comes to physical confrontations and actually getting hurt, women are cowards. Their objective is to get you physically riled up so other men will do the dirty work for them.

Last edited:
Since when did the Mexican stereotype include being a hardass?? Hopefully Trump will build that wall soon.