Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Stop worrying about sex!"

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/s/b9DskahndA

Screenshot 20240626 114613 Chrome

Stop worrying about sex inkler, you too young :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

While whores are becoming more whores and Chads are creampieing them earlier, of course normies will start getting scared about becoming incels. Imagine chad fucking your crush on a summer date while you're rotting in your room, wasting your youth playing video games. Their best hope is to get Chad's sloppy seconds coping that they won in the end kek.

The game was rigged from the start

Can you please stop trying to make me feel like shit? My life's already not great. And my best friend stole my crush, not Chad.

Until you browse deadbedrooms. Actual humans, having proven themselves by acquiring the sacred p00sy, complain about not getting sex and everyone's in general agreement.

Teens who matter get laid. The other kids understand this intuitively, they are worried for good reason.

Until you browse deadbedrooms. Actual humans, having proven themselves by acquiring the sacred p00sy, complain about not getting sex and everyone's in general agreement.

Teens who matter get laid. The other kids understand this intuitively, they are worried for good reason.

Can you please stop trying to make me feel like shit? My life's already not great. And my best friend stole my crush, not Chad.
Blackpill doesn't care about your feelings

Ascending in your adulthood will never be the same, those teens will go on to become successful later in life

They told me the same bullshit, now look at me. Dick still drier than the Saudi Arabia.

Why are you even lurking on r/teenagers. That subreddit is the biggest suifuel

Sexhavers hate it when someone ugly thinks he has the right to reproduce
full

Sexhavers hate it when someone ugly thinks he has the right to reproduce
full
Sexhavers just want us to be good little cattle

Attachments

• 20200213_192914.png
    20200213_192914.png
    295.5 KB · Views: 4
Try telling that to the disgusting, freakish foids that begin fucking at fifteen goddamn years old. :feelspuke:

Well said.

And yet they face little consequence
Idk if I've said this before but I really think everyone should have a chastity cage of some kind put on them until they're 18. This shit is getting out of hand.

https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/s/b9DskahndA

View attachment 1187431

Stop worrying about sex inkler, you too young :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

While whores are becoming more whores and Chads are creampieing them earlier, of course normies will start getting scared about becoming incels. Imagine chad fucking your crush on a summer date while you're rotting in your room, wasting your youth playing video games. Their best hope is to get Chad's sloppy seconds coping that they won in the end kek.

The game was rigged from the start