Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stop with this stupid "gray" meme shit

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
who cares if one has more posts?
you can actually just write shit low quality posts and be here all there and have lots of posts and time online

I've actually been part of the community more than most "veteran" people here, I was just writing in past forums and lurking on this website for a long time.

my point is: someone can be "grey" and produce more high-quality posts than people who have 10,000 posts of pure shitposting

like....who cares? what feeling more "veteran" in the incel community is gonna give you?
pride? feeling like a "winner".............in a fucking incels forum?!?!!?

even if you get 50,000 posts and 100days online, is it gonna get u pussy or anything irl that will get better?!?!

Just post maxx IG. That’s what every place does to newfags btw

Just post maxx IG. That’s what every place does to newfags btw
and......what da fuck does it give them?
sense of pride? are they more "superior" than me :feelshaha: becaue they have more posts on an incel forum?!!:feelsclown::ahegao::ahegao::feelskek::ahegao:

Long live the GrAYS :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

and......what da fuck does it give them?
sense of pride? are they more "superior" than me :feelshaha: becaue they have more posts on an incel forum?!!:feelsclown::ahegao::ahegao::feelskek::ahegao:
I mean Negl when new people come to a place where we’ve already developed a culture and community people I do like calling the newbie or newfags newfags lol. It’s just a internet thing mayne

you can actually just write shit low quality posts and be here all there and have lots of posts and time online

I've actually been part of the community more than most "veteran" people here, I was just writing in past forums and lurking on this website for a long time.

my point is: someone can be "grey" and produce more high-quality posts than people who have 10,000 posts of pure shitposting

like....who cares? what feeling more "veteran" in the incel community is gonna give you?

even if you get 50,000 posts and 100days online, is it gonna get u pussy or anything irl that will get better?!?!
Ok GrAYcel

Your opinion doesn't matter GrAY

Ur IQ higher than 141 bro? Damn you child predator
what wrong w/ being a "child predator" normie? such a high post count and still white-knighting? :soy:

They don't have any social power irl so they try to have social superiority in here.

what wrong w/ being a "child predator" normie? such a high post count and still white-knighting? :soy:
Go on r/incels... Oh wait it was banned because of pedophiles...

Fuck you go molest children but don't associate with us

It's just like any other site on the internet, hate the newfags so that when you stop being newfags hate them too because that's what you had to go through

Most sane GrAY in ohio
seriously. fuck you a million times if you're against "child predators".
go to be Chris Hansen's personal assistant or smtng

I'm sure u don't know who the great mrz is

seriously. fuck you a million times if you're against "child predators".
go to be Chris Hansen's personal assistant or smtng

I'm sure u don't know who the great mrz is
It's a meme here to call others child predator for no reason you're getting too defensive like a redditor

Down in Ohio Swag like Ohio

It's just like any other site on the internet, hate the newfags so that when you stop being newfags hate them too because that's what you had to go through
but I'm not new. I was posting on other forum in the community for a long time and was lurking here too and was working for the incel cause and incel interests for much longer than them.

but muh postcount

It's a meme here to call others child predator for no reason you're getting too defensive like a redditor

Down in Ohio Swag like Ohio
if it's a meme it's ok.
I'm autistic, I don't understand social ques

I think it's funny. It'll happen regardless of if you are on other places though. That's because we only have this place for reference.

I'll remain a graycel until I finally ascend.
No postmaxx shortcut.

This post reminds me of a old fucking video from 2017 called youtube has been on a downward spiral by emp lemon. Basically a long ass shit talk to youtube. But what you said was interesting.

I call your kind “greys” - because that is your color. Greys are often ignorant, therefore, they are deemed “greyniggers”.

I'll remain a graycel until I finally ascend.
No postmaxx shortcut.
This guy is based, hence he doesn’t get called greycel

Quit giving us GrAYs a bad rap

Greyscum lives don't matter

Ppl fighting and ima watching like a boss

Go on r/incels... Oh wait it was banned because of pedophiles...

Fuck you go molest children but don't associate with us
17 yo arent children retard

Okay I'm no longer GrAY like you so kys grayfag

GrAYcel faggot thread about fighting against GrAYcel gatekeeping #126626272782822892

No one has told me the grey insult and even if he did I will just ignore it.

even if you get 50,000 posts and 100days online, is it gonna get u pussy or anything irl that Will get better?!?!

it's cause a lot of IT alts, trolls, false flaggers usually have low post count aka grey. But yes I dont really care about the rank you are honestly its pretty dumb.