Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stop with the mental gymnastics

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
It's not because of your personality and not being NT ect. Also if you'd been given a chance, some of you [including me] wouldn't have developed behavioural disorders like anxiety, depression and have zero confidence and low self-esteem!

It's all because you are sexually unattractive to females and always were! :blackpill:

Agreed there have been too many personality copers in here lately I wonder if it’s IT larpers :waitwhat: lots of suspicious graycel recently :feelsUgh:

It's not because of your personality and not being NT ect. Also if you'd been given a chance, some of you [including me] wouldn't have developed behavioural disorders like anxiety, depression and have zero confidence and low self-esteem!

It's all because you are sexually unattractive to females and always were! :blackpill:
Yes

You are coping.

Someone like you exist in the equivalent woman eco chamber.

Most people got a couple before they reached 30 years old, now is different because technology.

although i am a clean guy, its over.

I had anxiety and depression before puberty and Its just worse now

i believe in dark triad

but looks ultimatly are the defining factor

True if you treated indifferent by the opposite sex its over.

NT itself is the product of looks ( frame, height, above average face ).

I'm at the bottom of hierarchy.

Sapio-sexuality becomes relevant when the foid admiree is Chad.

May the "Gift" I offered today serve as a lesson for NTs.

NT itself is the product of looks ( frame, height, above average face ).
Not true. In poor parts of city you can find low IQ, 6-5/10 and below that, men that are NT. Do they get pussy everyday? Wouldn't say so.