Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stop using Tinder. Stop hoping.

Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
Everyday I see a thread on here about someone trying Tinder. When will you all realize that it's all futile? This is why half of you are so angry about your inceldom despite having been blackpilled for months or even years now, you still have hope.

If you are able to not only get matches on Tinder, but also convert those matches into a date that ultimately leads to sex you obviously don't belong here/wouldn't be here.

Stop hoping, hoping is cope. There is no hope left for you. You are an unattractive male with nothing to offer in the looks department, so stop trying to use these dating mediums that heavily rely on your attractiveness. Know your role, the only way any of us here are getting into a relationship is by betabuxxing. It was never in the cards for you to have a foid genuinely attracted to you, so accept it and let go of your hope and anger. Focus on other avenues of life and hopefully your achievements there will make up for your lack of success in this one.

the problem is nearly every woman in existence at this point is on those apps looking for chads

the problem is nearly every woman in existence at this point is on those apps looking for chads

Exactly, because those mediums heavily rely on your looks. Everyone here should know this, but despite that I still see several threads about people trying Tinder. If you would just let go of your hope you would have no urge to use Tinder and confirm whether or not it's over.

Tinder is designed as an std for normies who think they lived life when they are dead inside.

Tinder is a place where the Sub7 law is REAL.

If you cant get girls even running social circles game then you will get nothing on tinder.

If you manage to have sex with girls on tinder then you are a fucking fakecel, unless the bitch is some morbid obese.

Well, I would suggest to try different states and countries before giving up. Some incels, even some non-white ones, were able to get matches in different countries. They weren't sub5, though. The ugliest one that I now is ItsOver but he's white so, It doesn't count as much.

I agree. For a supposedly "blackpill" forum, I have never met so many oblivious idiots who think they stand a chance.

Maybe 10% of the forum is blackpilled. The rest? Bluepilled fools.

I agree. For a supposedly "blackpill" forum, I have never met so many oblivious idiots who think they stand a chance.

Maybe 10% of the forum is blackpilled. The rest? Bluepilled fools.

True blackpillers know when to stop coping and start saving the world from the beta cucks by spreading the knowledge.

I never used tinder tbh. It looks stupid af.just more reasons why is gay af