Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Stop thinking that you're ugly" on twitter

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also i have to include this classic too

"Just stop thinking about something that has colossal impact on the quality of your life, bro!"

My mom always says things like you just need to start working then you're forgetting about it.

I remember a documentary about something unrelated and the fat ugly old roastie just said that she never was pretty and by keeping herself busy with working she would forget about it.

Brutal ngl

Looks are everything

Last edited:
It's just another way of saying "Man up and move on" .

Just reduce yourself to an asexual eunuch slave, silly little itty bitty inkler.

First post legit made me lol irl.

"Stop thinking about not being able to get pussy in the cucked west" :soy:

"But keep paying taxes to empower single moms and cucked cops who enforce gynocentric laws" :soy:

"Just don't think about being severely cucked, and keep living like a slave bro" :soy:

"Just stop thinking about something that has colossal impact on the quality of your life, bro!"

"Stop thinking about not being able to get pussy in the cucked west" :soy:

"But keep paying taxes to empower single moms and cucked cops who enforce gynocentric laws" :soy:

"Just don't think about being severely cucked, and keep living like a slave bro" :soy:

You are starved? Stop thinking about food bro!

Also keep working for the system that keeps food away from you, without complaining about hunger. :soy:

Sure, don't forget to pay your taxes and go to demonstrations worshipping said system :soy:

Sure, don't forget to pay your taxes and go to demonstrations worshipping said system :soy:
Always remember to worship the system like a good boy, and forget about everything that makes you miserable. :soy:

Always remember to worship the system like a good boy, and forget about everything that makes you miserable. :soy:

That sounds a good deal to me! :soy:

Dumb shit, the problem is not what i think, it's what others think, and THEY think i'm ugly, resulting in no women wanting shit with me. The consequences of your ugliness are felt by you whether you think about that or not.

Dumb shit, the problem is not what i think, it's what others think, and THEY think i'm ugly, resulting in no women wanting shit with me. The consequences of your ugliness are felt by you whether you think about that or not.
100%. This is also why "being confident" doesn't work. Even if you could somehow fake confidence it would just clash with the opinion other people have of you

absolute lifefuel :feelsokman: :feelsrope: