Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious STOP THE FUCKING LGBT THREADS DAMN IT!!!

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm seeing a lot of threads about how incels should be considered part of the LGBT or the ILGBTQ or whatever they call it, you know the faggot club, and it makes me sick. We are NOT like them. First of all cause we have nothing to do those degenerate faggots full of STDs. Secondly, cause they hate us, especially lesbians. And finally, cause they aren't involuntary celibate, they are so degenerate that they fuck everyone, even animals and children. Do you want to associate with those people? Really? I'm not a degenerate faggot and I refuse to have anything to do with them.

Last edited:
Bro I never said I wanted them to be part of our group. I was asking if their hierarchy was the same as incels because trannies complain about not getting laid.

You gotta calm down. I think LGBT is degenerate and I do not condone their participation in this group. They should be put to death.

Just a decade ago this lgbt obsession didnt exist. It was (created) to influence the next generation into heightened degeneracy. We have nothing to do with that. We are the true sexually discriminated and disadvantaged group.

ITcels hate the ILGBT meme. this is about stealing your enemy's symbols, not about becoming one of them

The ILGBT meme only exists because it triggers trannies and IT soys. JFL at taking it seriously :lul:

They're just IT bait threads tbh.

Tbh I don’t care about someone being gay. In fact I envy homosexuals that they don’t have to interact with women.

issa meme bro

i do not want to be part of any fucking LGBTQ-whatever group.

I'm seeing a lot of threads about how incels should be considered part of the LGBT or the ILGBTQ or whatever they call it, you know the faggot club, and it makes me sick. We are NOT like them. First of all cause we have nothing to do those degenerate faggots full of STDs. Secondly, cause they hate us, especially lesbians. And finally, cause they aren't involuntary celibate, they are so degenerate that they fuck everyone, even animals and children. Do you want to associate with those people? Really? I'm not a degenerate faggot and I refuse to have anything to do with them.
Trannies are the only ones who sort of understand incels. Its probably because they used to be incels.