Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting stop the drama, and remember

Cristhian

Cristhian

Aspergercel
★★★
everybody hates us, we hate everyone and also we hate each other, jfl at our lives supposedly we are a community.

Remember when incel forums were something supportive?

Remember when IT didn't even exist and came to bait us everyday, because we tried to help each other to ascend?

Remember when we weren't so pathetic to fight each other over drama and discord chats?

jfl at me for caring about this site

how is one supposed to help another incel “ascend”? pay for plastic surgeries? this is no traditional “positivity cult” support group, and that is a good thing. it’d be pathetic if a forum about the blackpill of all things turned into a place to spout comforting lies.

Discord needs to die
It's the hive of cucks, whores and "gamur/weaboo girls xdd" (aka whores). I'd fucking ban that shit

I somewhat agree with you. This shouldn't be a self help forum but this forum is not supposed to be in a constant civil war. I tend to visit Offtopic more because it's much better

how is one supposed to help another incel “ascend”? pay for plastic surgeries? this is no traditional “positivity cult” support group, and that is a good thing. it’d be pathetic if a forum about the blackpill of all things turned into a place to spout comforting lies.
i mean you're right but look at posts saying that they're fat, bloated faces, manletism, child looks, and then look at the replies, most of them are "just LDAR" "no matter how you look you gonna be cucked by chad" and so on, call me a bluepilled fag but we can change something if we support each other to stop being incels or at least don't be afraid of mirrors

I somewhat agree with you. This shouldn't be a self help forum but this forum is not supposed to be in a constant civil war. I tend to visit Offtopic more because it's much better
I tend to do that often too, I may not belong to inceldom discussion forum i guess

Discord needs to die
It's the hive of cucks, whores and "gamur/weaboo girls xdd" (aka whores). I'd fucking ban that shit
for what i've read it's like a different community, never visited it

I tend to do that often too, I may not belong to inceldom discussion forum i guess
I mean many of us can't ascend so self help would only result in Bluepilled thinking. All the necessary information is publicly available. But I realized that the Drama will never stop. Only post on threads that you like(On the main forum),visit Offtopic and block users if they are making your experience on this website worse :D

for what i've read it's like a different community, never visited it

I mean discord as a service
99% of the servers are full of normies, cucks, trannies, roasties looking for orbiters and fags