Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Stop the bullying of greycels!

Exactly! Brocels of all colours must be united in brocelship!!!! :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

@GreyCloudss are hovering ID.

I tell of bad omens of what is to come.:shhh:
32B4D7EF 0894 457B A052 5701C48DB4E2

As a GrAYcel myself, continue bullying the GrAYs. Most of them are fakecels, cucktears infiltrators and glowies.

Come post here greycels, this is a safe space.:feelsohh:

I only bully greycels when they are an obvious larper

I only bully greycels when they are an obvious larper
For real. They really can't help bragging :feelsseriously:
Also, if a post is less than 1 month old and is making glowing nigger threads, just delete that account :dab:

wanna know whats fucked up? This kid is total garbage at rapping yet because the presentation is clean enough and the advent of homo social media he'll be like a jake paul one day. :feelsclown:

fr please stop bullying us greycels !!!!!!

I've been called IT troll, faggot a few times, infiltrator, asking mods to monitor me, etc.

The only insult that triggers me is being called a normie.

I might be a GreyCel but I am more :blackpill: than most here. I've absolutely no hope at all of finding a foid and I'm completely indifferent now to threads discussing foids. Might as well be discussing washing machines, it's all the same to me.

I've been called IT troll, faggot a few times, infiltrator, asking mods to monitor me, etc.

I might be a GreyCel but I am more :blackpill: than most here. I've absolutely no hope at all of finding a foid and I'm completely indifferent now to threads discussing foids. Might as well be discussing washing machines, it's all the same to me.
Dnr cuz username GrAy.:feelscomfy:

You're still a normie ITtard larper tho:feelsaww:
Dnr cuz username GrAy.:feelscomfy:
GIGABASED

What does "Dnr cuz username GrAy" mean?
this is why you're a greycel; lurk more, GrAy, before you embarrass yourself anymore. :smonk:

Life is so grey sometimes.
:feelsbadman:

I'd rather get bullied than listening to this cringe song

this is why you're a greycel; lurk more, GrAy, before you embarrass yourself anymore. :smonk:
dnr is did not read and the use of camel case in gray indicates the initials of a criminal.

My username says Recruit not gray hence my question.

I've been lurking here since mid 2018.

Im old enough to be most of your dads. I was sexless and incel before most of you were a twinkle in your dads pants. I'll take the label here "greycel" for general purposes. I was in college when that first bout of incel rage happened in France in 1989.

I don't expect or demand "respect" from you because of my age....but before you drop the greycel to me as an insult......just THINK before you do so.