Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop telling us taller women to give shorter guys a chance

jfl
fucking over for you @sneed (not chuck), blood.
We'll see you back in a lil while

it's over

me omw to her home (sword is for intimidation purposes, ok fbi?)
El Guerrero Negro

Oh no! It's OUR fault, again! Who could've thought, we're the ones who make it a big deal!
It's so fucking over, i can't with this bullshit.

Portugal isn't desirable, it seems.

the only way a taller toilet is going to date you is that she's a masculine whore and you prettyboy maxx then you might get lucky to date one of them but you're the one who's going to play the feminine role in the relationship

"Nobody tells short males to date taller women"

Yeah, because there's not too many tall women and these women constantly prove how they don't want shorter guys. Lmao.

jfl it’s always on us, never on the women. Surely men aren’t just adapting to what foids think of them

My oneitis is 6' tall.

You don’t tell short and average height women that so stop telling us tall women to do so!
Not sure who "you" is but I'm sure people do all the time, not the least when 4'9" women only want to date someone 6' or taller
It feels strange to quote myself but I put this in another thread about the same r*ddit post and wanted to put it here too.

You can come back from bans if you appeal them.

it's over
With what he preached on his way out, He shouldn't return. I am glad he ascended but like don't fucking preach to all of us about how shitty we are when you have also been here for the past 9 months.

With what he preached on his way out, He shouldn't return. I am glad he ascended but like don't fucking preach to all of us about how shitty we are when you have also been here for the past 9 months.
Just the friendship aka I am sure he is being used by the toilet to buy her shiet and worship her aka simp
He'll realize and probably will want to come back here.

it's over

6ft = manlet in 2023

Burn this whore for thinking 6ft is short

jfl it’s always on us, never on the women. Surely men aren’t just adapting to what foids think of them
If you blame even the smallest things on women, they automatically label you as a misogynist bigot and whatever other buzzwords that they can think of at the moment. Woman are supposed to be treated as flawless, perfected beings at all costs, and must be a protected class.