Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stop telling people to Arrange Marriage and SEAMaxx.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I posted about this before some time ago, but it only got a single response. So I'll try my best to keep this thread short.

The only pros of Arrange Marriage and SEAMaxxing is that you get to have sex.

Arrange Marriage: The foids who agree to this are usually from villages. They care a lot about caste and money, so if you don't have it, you're skrewed. There's no guarenteeing that she'll be a virgin. Even if you do, village curry foids have retard-tier IQ. If you get an educated curry foid, then she will definetely care about looks. If a currycel here, one who lives in curryland arrrange marriages, then he will mostly likely get to have starfish sex with non-virgin and/or retard-tier IQ. It's possible that the sex might be good, depending on how exposed the foid is. But don't hold your breath. Lol. If the foid is educated, then she will never pick someone with currycel looks. Because she would either be a unicorn who wants a giga chad. Or a used up stacy who has been around the block with several chads, and can sniff them out. You would have to atleast be a 5/10 who is statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed. And still risk being cheated on. AND ANOTHER THING! Most currycels are currycels because their parents are boomer-control-freaks. Both sets of parents would have to agree to the marriage. And it's unlikely. So even if the foid is hot, it's unlikely that you will get a good one.

SEAMaxx: Again, the same problem. The only SEA foids you can get by JBWing and SEAmaxxing, are not not only poor, but retard-tier IQ. Getting a SEA foid by JBWing is okay if all you want is sex. But marry one is detrimental. The SEA foids who go with JBW SEAMaxxers super uneducated. They're usually from isolated farm villages, and the most sophisticated device they've seen are cheap Huawei phones. Your married life would be equal to taking care of a mentally handicapped child. You will never be able to go to parties with her, and be casual about it, all "This is my wife.". Because she will have no idea how to behave at those events. She will likely stay home, probably won't even be able to do a job, because a lot of them can't speak proper english.

On top of that, and this goes to both curry and SEAFoids...

The kinda foids who agree to these aren't the kind you can have a decent conversation with. Look at this group, we disccuss everything from Christian,Hindu,Buddhist, Sikh religous teachings, their cosmology, mysticism to economics, foreign policy, history, human migration and genetics. The kinda foids you will get through SEAMaxxing and Arrange Marriage will never even be able to process them. At the very best, they will be "idk <Anon> I just read the Bible/Quran/listen to monks."

SEAMaxx: Again, the same problem. The only SEA foids you can get by JBWing and SEAmaxxing, are not not only poor, but retard-tier IQ. Getting a SEA foid by JBWing is okay if all you want is sex. But marry one is detrimental. The SEA foids who go with JBW SEAMaxxers super uneducated. They're usually from isolated farm villages, and the most sophisticated device they've seen are cheap Huawei phones. Your married life would be equal to taking care of a mentally handicapped child. You will never be able to go to parties with her, and be casual about it, all "This is my wife.". Because she will have no idea how to behave at those events. She will likely stay home, probably won't even be able to do a job, because a lot of them can't speak proper english.

True. The only exception is pinoy foids from middle class families. Everywhere else is a low level village trash.

Incels considering marriage are dumber than foids. It'll never happen and it doesn't end your celibacy.

The only pros of Arrange Marriage and SEAMaxxing is that you get to have sex
yes
that's why I say to whitecels(some of them can JBW) and ethniccels(some of them who can arrange marriage) to do so
cuz they can get sex and not be incel anymore

Imagine going for an arranged marriage and getting used up pussy. Better incel than cuck. Problem is you can't tell if she's a virgin or not. :feelsrope:

you have a point but I couldn't care less about women intellectual capacities, they could be dumb as a dog to me, it's even better. They're not known for their intelligence anyways.

yes
that's why I say to whitecels(some of them can JBW) and ethniccels(some of them who can arrange marriage) to do so
cuz they can get sex and not be incel anymore
No.

If you can arrange marriage, or JBW-SEAMaxx, then you have enough money for looksmaxxing surgeries. Unless you you find a unicorn, most cels here are too damaged to keep on marriage life. The best thing for us is to looks maxx through surgeries, and ascend. But never marry. And when/if you SMV goes down, cope through other things till you die.

It's a sad life. But... Well. there is no but...
you have a point but I couldn't care less about women intellectual capacities, they could be dumb as a dog to me, it's even better. They're not known for their intelligence anyways.
They're okay if all you want is a good lay. But you'll be traumatized afterwards. And will never be able to talk about it openly, if you have even a shred of dignity and self esteem.

The best thing for us is to looks maxx through surgeries, and ascend. But never marry.

I'am going for hair transplant in Turkey even though my donor area sucks.

We’re involuntarily celibate, not involuntarily unmarried.

That’s all I have to say about that

Is strugglefucking her still counting as starfishsex?

I'am going for hair transplant in Turkey even though my donor area sucks.
Hooray!!!

But have you tried PRP , first?

It might be better for you.

Also can you keep me up-to-date on this. Because I want to know how this goes, because I might have to do it soon. I started prp, because my hair is thinning.

But have you tried PRP , first?

It might be better for you.

Too late for PRP I'am afraid. I have some up to date info on hair transplant in Turkey(the cheapest place while the quality is still good). There are 2 well skilled doctors operating over here and the price is like 4..10k EUR but the method seems to really work.

Also can you keep me up-to-date on this.

no problem - I'll PM you once I'll be there(once the quarantine on the int. flights ends).