Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting stop talking about jailbait

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
Stop making posts about lowering age of consent and underage jailbait you guys are just larping so you can get posted on IT

Lowering age laws will do nothing but give Chads higher sex ratios. Its a retarded strategy to think it will do a single thing for any incel

You are genetic trash as an Incel you will not ascend if they lower age of consent.

Age of consent is 14-16 i doubt going younger would give any different results unless child marriages which is arranged marriage and most users are strongly against it.

I disagree
Age of consent should be 80.
Sex by young couples should be made illegal, I hate when they kiss in public on the bus or subway.

I don't give a shit about age of consent laws but you're delusional if you think it wouldn't increase chances of getting incels laid. Teenage girls are some of the easiest to fuck. I've seen plenty of normie tier guys fucking Stacys in highschool because they were there for them during their hormonal times or when they broke up with their boyfriends.

I don't give a shit about age of consent laws but you're delusional if you think it wouldn't increase chances of getting incels laid. Teenage girls are some of the easiest to fuck. I've seen plenty of normie tier guys fucking Stacys in highschool because they were there for them during their hormonal times or when they broke up with their boyfriends.

You sound like you didn't spend a day in school, this isn't the movies.

We aren't normie tier, teenage girls are not so desperate they will have sex with any male. Peer pressure is huge in school, girls particularly didn't want to be seen as "uncool" stacies wouldn't even TALK to me in school, there was no chance they were going to even have pity sex

You sound like you didn't spend a day in school, this isn't the movies.

We aren't normie tier, teenage girls are not so desperate they will have sex with any male. Peer pressure is huge in school, girls particularly didn't want to be seen as "uncool" stacies wouldn't even TALK to me in school, there was no chance they were going to even have pity sex
I'm not talking about the currycels and 5'2 incels. I'm talking about the borderlines so autistic average looking white guys. Many of them would ascend with a lower age of consent. Whatever you believe, teenage girls are easier to manipulate and have lower standards. This is a commonly accepted fact and a big reason why the age of consent is what it is.

I'm not talking about the currycels and 5'2 incels. I'm talking about the borderlines so autistic average looking white guys. Many of them would ascend with a lower age of consent. Whatever you believe, teenage girls are easier to manipulate and have lower standards. This is a commonly accepted fact and a big reason why the age of consent is what it is.
these people will get laid sonner or later regardless age of consent, they are not incels, why we should care about them?

these people will get laid sonner or later regardless age of consent, they are not incels, why we should care about them?
There's a big difference getting laid in your mid teens and getting laid by the end of college.

I would like to propose a more incel friendly measure. Like you can only have sex with one different person each year. This would force chad and stacy to have monogamous relationships and people wouls generally have less sex because they can't so one night stands anymore

Exactly, I dont give a fuck about cumskin "nearcels"

yeah, incels are below normie. but incels could be anyone who is not chad and is not pre selected by foids, a short guy could be incel, but if he can ascend in his teen when foids are shorter than its good, foids become more entitled as they age. I know lowering it will not be helpful for incel tier but it will help normies.

i want my 9 year old stacy wife NOWWWWW

Age of consent laws shouldn't even exist. Sex outside of marriage also shouldn't exist. The problem is the age of marriage isn't low enough. Most foids should be sold and married off by age 12.

Lowering age laws will do nothing but give Chads higher sex ratios. Its retarded
Exactly. JFL at these delusionmaxxing copers thinking that a today's 14 year old girl will want to do anything with them. :feelsclown:

Anyone who thinks that younger girls would be willing to date an incel is a delusional idiot. Your average 14 year old girl has already been fucked multiple times by chad and would call an ugly male a "creep" and "rapist"

The only solution would be to teach them from a young age to be subservient to men and then marry them off once they are able to bear children. In a society where foids are allowed to choose, incels will never win. We will always be at the very bottom unless we completely dismantle the concept of dating.

The only solution would be to teach them from a young age to be subservient to men and then marry them off once they are able to bear children.
It was lit that 100 years ago.
Sex outside of marriage also shouldn't exist.
It didnt until recently. Sex is inseparable from marriage. (((They))) separated it on purpose and promote mass fornication in order to destroy the family which is the core of every society.

Last edited:
The 14 year old hormanal beckylite won't want my 5'4 deathnic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back