Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop taking life so seriously

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Like lol, it will make you miserable. Life isn't good or bad either is nature it just is like I explained in a previous post. Thinking life is anything more than a comedy is laughable. Wtf are you serious about? Remember that we are all rotting away to our graves each passing moment. Do whatever the fuck you want within reason because who cares, as an ugly male people dont give a fuck about you so why should you. Is this cope? No lol because cope is bring a serious side back into this clown world. Life isn't serious as an incel remember that.

I mean im a Gorilla, so i really don't take life seriously.

gorilla-3561262_1280.jpg

High IQ. I wish I could stop taking it serious because it’s clearly a shitshow but somehow my brain is programmed to worry.

High IQ. I wish I could stop taking it serious because it’s clearly a shitshow but somehow my brain is programmed to worry.
Have you tried seeing if your diet is to blame?

He asked me if you would have come to that thought if you had a girlfriend. Brutal.

yes but we cant do the things we want because were ugly

Im too low iq to understand
Oh, I misspelled, I meant if you had come to that thought, if there was a girlfriend in your life or at least good friends. How things unfold is always curious.

Oh, I misspelled, I meant if you had come to that thought, if there was a girlfriend in your life or at least good friends. How things unfold is always curious.
if I had a gf I wouldn't be here lol

if I had a gf I wouldn't be here lol
Yes, maybe you would be like those normies and chads that you so dislike. Or it could be different, who knows.

being high inhib makes it hard

Good post :feelsokman:
I need to remind myself of this more often.

"Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more.
It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing."

I see your point Kointo

I mean yeah but my life is still shite

I cant tell if i takenit srsly or not.

Like lol, it will make you miserable. Life isn't good or bad either is nature it just is like I explained in a previous post. Thinking life is anything more than a comedy is laughable. Wtf are you serious about? Remember that we are all rotting away to our graves each passing moment. Do whatever the fuck you want within reason because who cares, as an ugly male people dont give a fuck about you so why should you. Is this cope? No lol because cope is bring a serious side back into this clown world. Life isn't serious as an incel remember that.
Thanks. I know I need that reminder every once in a while. Off topic but I don’t like you Napoleon Dynamite signatures.

High IQ. Life's miserable af. Me taking it seriously ain't gonna change the fact that I'm a subhuman

Humans are not meant to be isolated, if you are at the bottom of the social hierarchy your brain will be FUCKED. It's part of human DNA to feel stressed in our situation, you can try all you want to deny your pain but your pain will remain. We are not solitary animals.

Take the honkpill :feelsLSD::feelsclown:

I agree with this. The live it like iam playing a videogame.

in100 years none of us will exist, do whatever you want even if you have to take drastic mEasuRes

Humans are not meant to be isolated, if you are at the bottom of the social hierarchy your brain will be FUCKED. It's part of human DNA to feel stressed in our situation, you can try all you want to deny your pain but your pain will remain. We are not solitary animals.

Science proves that. There’s no denying it, as other inkwells sometimes do.

A cynical outlook is the best cope. If you take things seriously as an incel you'll either have to take breaks where you do normie social stuff and ignore the blackpill, or you'll go insane.

Thinking it's a comedy is cope

Your topic title and your topic rhetoric are two completely different things but you seem to be conflating them

Its as if you are saying a game can't be taken seriously, some games are played competitively, and I'd say #1 on that game list, is the game of life, so I BOTH take life seriously AND I "do whatever the fuck I want within reason"

I do see life as a game, but it is a serious game, "russian roulette" is considered a "game" too, it should still be taken seriously (for obvious reasons)

You seem to be implying that you can't take life seriously and do that, as if they are mutually exclusive, they aren't

Also there's a flaw in your logic, if you don't "take life seriously", YOU WON'T HAVE ANY DAMN RESOURCES TO:
Do whatever the fuck you want within reason

That whole "within reason" part is severely limited if you are broke as fuck, and you won't get wealthy if you aren't serious about it

This entire thread just sounds like a LDAR excuse pretending to be a "think outside of the box" message, and it falsely conflating seriousness with "not living life freely"

You can't really be free of this society to "do whatever the fuck you want" if you are a wageslave or on neetbux, you'll just be a cog in the wheel, even your copes will be limited by your resources

I read the title and the first thing that popped into my head was - "What kind of retard fucking shit is this" JFL

"Just don't be bothered by your sexual frustration bro"
"Just don't be bothered by your lack of wealth bro"
"You hungry bro.......... just don't be hungry bro, why so serious?"

Thinking it's a comedy is cope

This, I'd say its a sci fi psychological thriller

Last edited:

You're probably right

I wish I could chill the fuck out and alcohol max or something

My life is a joke, why would I take it seriously?

Your topic title and your topic rhetoric are two completely different things but you seem to be conflating them

Its as if you are saying a game can't be taken seriously, some games are played competitively, and I'd say #1 on that game list, is the game of life, so I BOTH take life seriously AND I "do whatever the fuck I want within reason"

I do see life as a game, but it is a serious game, "russian roulette" is considered a "game" too, it should still be taken seriously (for obvious reasons)

You seem to be implying that you can't take life seriously and do that, as if they are mutually exclusive, they aren't

Also there's a flaw in your logic, if you don't "take life seriously", YOU WON'T HAVE ANY DAMN RESOURCES TO:

That whole "within reason" part is severely limited if you are broke as fuck, and you won't get wealthy if you aren't serious about it

This entire thread just sounds like a LDAR excuse pretending to be a "think outside of the box" message, and it falsely conflating seriousness with "not living life freely"

You can't really be free of this society to "do whatever the fuck you want" if you are a wageslave or on neetbux, you'll just be a cog in the wheel, even your copes will be limited by your resources

I read the title and the first thing that popped into my head was - "What kind of retard fucking shit is this" JFL

"Just don't be bothered by your sexual frustration bro"
"Just don't be bothered by your lack of wealth bro"
"You hungry bro.......... just don't be hungry bro, why so serious?"

This, I'd say its a sci fi psychological thriller

I dunno, it's not that simple.

Traders who use paper money (virtual money) do much better because they're not emotionally invested.

When you make a fake dating profile and use someone else's pics, you're not emotionally invested and get more results.

I looked into algo trading. That shit is crazy, way above my level. Seems a bunch of programmers sign up for a service with an API and a really fast trade execution broker then find somehow to profitable trades by identifying what is a potential good trade with machine learning.

I dunno, it's not that simple.

Traders who use paper money (virtual money) do much better because they're not emotionally invested.

When you make a fake dating profile and use someone else's pics, you're not emotionally invested and get more results.

I looked into algo trading. That shit is crazy, way above my level. Seems a bunch of programmers sign up for a service with an API and a really fast trade execution broker then find somehow to profitable trades by identifying what is a potential good trade with machine learning.
My life is a joke, why would I take it seriously?
High IQ. Life's miserable af. Me taking it seriously ain't gonna change the fact that I'm a subhuman
I mean im a Gorilla, so i really don't take life seriously.

gorilla-3561262_1280.jpg
:lul:

True, it's better.

Last edited: