Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop simping and be rude to foids

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Stop simping and be rude to foids. We know that foids are there to extract resources from you. They show false interest as a pretext to gain something from you. They are just edging you in the form of showing you attention. They are just there to extract resources from you be it through chores, money and time.

Just ignoring them is the better option

Yes, that's what I can do as an incel.

No foid has shown interest in me, not even to take advantage of me, I am simply invisible to them.

I've never been a simp

Yes, that's what I can do as an incel.

No foid has shown interest in me, not even to take advantage of me, I am simply invisible to them.
as an incel if you're rude to foids you'll get your ass kicked by simps. It's better to ignore than acting tough and then regret your decision. I am also invisible to foids i was never asked by one for something. Too ugly for that.

You can always be tough and aggressive without breaking the law. That's my struggle.
True
That's still a bit risky if you're in a Western country though

You can always be tough and aggressive without breaking the law. That's my struggle.
Mine as well. Because they are shielded by simp whiteknights. These simp whiteknights butt in in the pretext of defending wahman, but in reality they just want entertainment and an ego boost in challenging another man .

as an incel if you're rude to foids you'll get your ass kicked by simps. It's better to ignore than acting tough and then regret your decision. I am also invisible to foids i was never asked by one for something. Too ugly for that.
There is a fine line between insulting a foid and threatening to hit her, and another is that aggressiveness, that withdrawal, that complaint that normies always look on in amazement.

Here in Morocco we do not have such white knights for matters of little relevance.

Serious question but are incels increasingly becoming volcels ? It seems there's a growing MRA/MGTOW rhetoric on .is. I don't say it's a bad thing but i can see how many of us even lose the will to ascend. On most days i feel like i dont even want to and it's connected to my mood swings

There is a fine line between insulting a foid and threatening to hit her, and another is that aggressiveness, that withdrawal, that complaint that normies always look on in amazement.

Here in Morocco we do not have such white knights for matters of little relevance.
well, here you'd be shamed if you dared to say something to a foid. You may get your ass kicked too. Men are such cucks there is no brotherhood among men they would throw you under the bus for a little foid affection.

The sad things is that most users on here would probably do the same.

Stop simping and be rude to foids. We know that foids are there to extract resources from you. They show false interest as a pretext to gain something from you. They are just edging you in the form of showing you attention. They are just there to extract resources from you be it through chores, money and time.
inceldom discussed

well, here you'd be shamed if you dared to say something to a foid. You may get your ass kicked too. Men are such cucks there is no brotherhood among men they would throw you under the bus for a little foid affection.

The sad things is that most users on here would probably do the same.
Agreed, brocel. And It is brutal.

Nah you should be respectful to everyone. Them not being attracted to you is not an excuse to act like a douche.
*I am not RVD mods thought it would be funny naming me him (revert this change now).

Based.:blackpill: Foids will show no mercy to, other than Chad.

Based.:blackpill: Foids will show no mercy to, other than Chad.
Women take and take. They do not give. Most of the women you interact with in life provides no return to you whatsoever.

TOTALLY AGREE. be rude to them and you'll get your ass kicked by simps. In groups.

Women take and take. They do not give. Most of the women you interact with in life provides no return to you whatsoever.
Exactly, that's why they're nothing more than a toilet, they're just there to be used. They are very brutal indeed, once look past their facade.:bluepill:

they'll suck your energy. Not anything else.

Exactly, that's why they're nothing more than a toilet, they're just there to be used. They are very brutal indeed, once look past their facade.:bluepill:
Only chad gets a return because she will have sex with chad. The rest she collects labour through chorses from betas.

Only chad gets a return because she will have sex with chad. The rest she collects labour through chorses from betas.
Chads get to fuck within seconds and free-of-charge with foids. This brutal blackpill should be considered gigaragefuel for all non-Chads.:reeeeee:

Last edited: