Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stop saying that sluts are (easy)

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Even normies are aware that most men are now sexless. Yet they also rightly see that all women in westernized countries are getting ran through by the yellow light. The issue is though that they call these women sluts and "easy" when in fact they're the opposite. Yes they are promiscuous but only with a select few men. The average slut's(woman) standards are skyscraper high that sub 8 men are born incels at this point. So to imply that these women are disgusting because they'll let anyone sleep with them is false and simply untrue. If that were the case, such as it were 20-30 years ago, then wouldn't be complaining as much as they are now. The reason why every non-homosexual man is bitching about whores is because they are being priced out of sex. Just admit it.

Normies Calling some foids “easy” is EASILY the biggest cope I’ve heard

They're only easy for Chad

"Just because im a whore, doesnt mean i have no standards"

-Some whore online whos name i forgot

I dont care what they do with their lives and only focus on mine

Last edited:
The good old paradox.

"If all girls are sluts why cant you find one to have sex with you inkwell" :foidSoy:

Girls are massive sluts but with a select few as anon said.

It's like a whore who'd work only with clients who can pay $1000/h.

She'd still have a massive bodycount and be a whore, and yet 90% of the population couldnt afford it.

The good old paradox.

"If all girls are sluts why cant you find one to have sex with you inkwell" :foidSoy:

Girls are massive sluts but with a select few as anon said.

It's like a whore who'd work only with clients who can pay $1000/h.

She'd still have a massive bodycount and be a whore, and yet 90% of the population couldnt afford it.
Honestly this is the only reason why normies men are starting to wake up. Years ago when there was still sexual liberation, most men were still able to enjoy casual sex with average to even attractive women. Women were slutty 40 and 50 years ago but it was more even distributed. Now that we essentially have the 90-10 rule men are quickly radicalizing (which is a good thing in the long run).

This is exactly right. They will spread there legs for any chad or Tyrone. Everyone else is fucked though fighting for crumbs of pussy