Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stop saying im a misogynist

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
If i was a misogynist i would not fantasy about having a girfriend if i was a misogynist i would not hug my pillow pretending it is a woman every night dumb normies

Last edited:
get banged normies!

I'm a misogynist and I own it. And so should you. Women are oppressors.

i hold in my farts and then release them stealthily when im in public around roasties

Would a misogynist play both tomb raider games and also life is strange which have female main characters

Would a misogynist watch two seasons of supergirl and also legends of tomorrow where sarah is the captain of the waveraider

I'm no misogynist it's just that 99% of women suck.

I really wanna post about saoirse ronan but i already got 10% warning for female worship

You must be alt right too

would a misogynist enjoy this

your 3DPD is harmful

GTFO FAKECEL!!!!!!!! MISOGYNY OR BUST!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU LIKE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
/s

what a chad

also I remember when I use to think Katy was hot back in middle school now she is a fucking bald feminist kek

fuck now the nostalgia of being back in middle school is coming back :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

what a chad

also I remember when I use to think Katy was hot back in middle school now she is a fucking bald feminist kek

fuck now the nostalgia of being back in middle school is coming back :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
2010 is the most nostalgic year of my life (i know this video isnt from 2010 but anyways), i was 10 going to school in morning, world cup, soccer with friends in the streets, mtv, ps2 gta san andreas midnight club 3 i oh miss those times when i was happy and used to think i would have a nice life in the future