Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Stop raping m'lady

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

:soy::soy:

Don't forget women needed by society:soy:

This guy was a dumbass ,blue pilled, cuck. What an idiot.

Yeah, I hadn't even gotten that far, even more of a whiteknight cuck than I first thought.

anyone can link the full manifesto?

Im confused, why does this make him cucked? I agree was wrong what he did but molesting a child is bad to
Read all of it

I welcome the rapefugees.

reminder that he did the whole thing because a muslim killed a random foid he was orbiting in europe
Related image

40 down, plenty more to go
chad will still be fucking white women. even if you holocaust every single ethnic in the world, hypergamy will still exist
you won't get shit

oh wait.....

chad will still be fucking white women. even if you holocaust every single ethnic in the world, hypergamy will still exist
you won't get shit

oh wait.....
no one wants to genocide ethnics, we just want out fucking territories back, man

you won't get shit

oh wait.....
At least they won't rape m'lady :soy:

we must keep the immigrants out and enforce strict monogamy if we want to survive
no one wants to genocide ethnics, we just want out fucking territories back, man
:yes:

What he did was based but his reasoning is cucked.

Calm down triggered muslimcels who got a taste of their own medicine.
Plenty of honor killings happened because some based white guy fucked a Muslim foid.

Calm down triggered muslimcels who got a taste of their own medicine.
Plenty of honor killings happened because some based white guy fucked a Muslim foid.
was this guy you who fucked her?

reminder that he did the whole thing because a muslim killed a random foid he was orbiting in europe
Related image
He did it for many reasons. He wrote "For Rotherham" on one of his rifles. I can't imagine being as assblasted as some of you shitskins are that a white person finally stood up for themselves

You said it like you feel satisfied about another man fuck a foid,so i thought it was you
No, I just wanted to say that muslim men also do killings when their women get fucked, so I don't understand why white men are soy for doing the same.

Whites killing us to protect the precious gays and aryan queens, the same group responsible for their shit birth rate, feels good. Whites, jews, bad news tbh

Whites killing us to protect the precious gays and aryan queens, the same group responsible for their shit birth rate, feels good. Whites, jews, bad news tbh
at least they aint non white like you :feelstastyman: