Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop Projecting Onto Slavs.

• Thread starter DarkStarDownBad
  • Start date
DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
If you're a shitskin, you have no right to project onto Slavs: You guys are such insecure, pathetic, shitstains on humanity & this Earth, you can't handle the fact Slavs are accepted & considered as Whites/Europeans, whilst shitskin mongrels such as yourselves need not apply.

And for all those "muh Slavs are mongol rapebaby" 80IQ copers, look at this map, but I know facts aren't your strong points:

East Asian admixture

I wish I could help Slavcels in EE/Balkans drive off the gypsies, niggers, chinks, etc. stealing their foids; I'll give them some advice from Shitmericas past(in vidya)

you can't handle the fact Slavs are accepted & considered as Whites/Europeans, whilst shitskin mongrels such as yourselves need not apply.
Slavs aren't whites. They are beyond other whites. Calling Slavs whites is like saying human are technically apes. Slavs are that superior to other whites

Slavs aren't whites. They are beyond other whites. Calling Slavs whites is like saying human are technically apes. Slavs are that superior to other whites
So they're Hyperborean Space Aliens? Yeah, always knew it.

Just stop the war in ukraine, So many incels sent to die in battle for small land when russia is so big, Conquest is taking more land nuff saif, tons of kids and incels have suffered this war.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @TBIcel

bosnia rural area

pullup slav haters:feelsBox:

Yeah I always hate the fact that some random spics try to claim that we are not white. They live in a completely different continent on a different side of the world and yet we live rent free in their heads.

Just stop the war in ukraine, So many incels sent to die in battle for small land when russia is so big, Conquest is taking more land nuff saif, tons of kids and incels have suffered this war.

Yeah I always hate the fact that some random spics try to claim that we are not white. They live in a completely different continent on a different side of the world and yet we live rent free in their heads.
And

some people really compare slavs SMV to chinks and spics and say they're honorary ethnic.
average slav mogs the "chadiest" of ethnic chads to the ground. white but different pheno

some people really compare slavs SMV to chinks and spics and say they're honorary ethnic.
average slav mogs the "chadiest" of ethnic chads to the ground. white but different pheno
They're coping- though I do disagree that the average Slav mogs Ethnic Chad, because Ethnic Chad exists

Slavs have been conquered by nomadic horse fuckers since the fall of Rome, they're not white

the war in ukraine is leading tons of slav refugees to turkey. life fuel

yea some are eurasian like the tatars and some spots near krasnodar

If you're a shitskin, you have no right to project onto Slavs: You guys are such insecure, pathetic, shitstains on humanity & this Earth, you can't handle the fact Slavs are accepted & considered as Whites/Europeans, whilst shitskin mongrels such as yourselves need not apply.

And for all those "muh Slavs are mongol rapebaby" 80IQ copers, look at this map, but I know facts aren't your strong points:

View attachment 1175168

I wish I could help Slavcels in EE/Balkans drive off the gypsies, niggers, chinks, etc. stealing their foids; I'll give them some advice from Shitmericas past(in vidya)
It's mostly coping Sand niggers who are mad they didn't made it into the white cutoff and take their frustrations on Slavs and Italians.

It's mostly coping Sand niggers who are mad they didn't made it into the white cutoff and take their frustrations on Slavs and Italians.
lots say even sicilians and greeks are white so they can be white. U see those guys spamming pics of arab children and associating them with the swarthiest southern meds?

both sides are bad when exaggerating but imo southern italians have too much ethnic dna to be white, theyre like 174cm (ethnic height) and fitz 4 when tanned, similar to the darkest east asians. greeks and some balkans just look quite arab tbh, and some slavs look eurasian. Looks>dna

Last edited:
lots say even sicilians and greeks are white so they can be white. U see those guys spamming pics of arab children and associating them with the swarthiest southern meds?

both sides are bad when exaggerating but imo southern italians have too much ethnic dna to be white, theyre like 174cm (ethnic height) and fitz 4 when tanned, similar to the darkest east asians. greeks some balkans and slavs just look quite arab tbh. Looks>dna
same with portuguese and southern spaniards. Put them in ethnic countries and they could be seen as white but portugal is seen as ethnic by most europeans (ive seen scandinavians and anglos argue bout their racial status), and southern spaniards are probs bottom of the spanish caste system (doubt its as bad as india’s though)

portuguese are 174cm just lol im sure theyre white

they have good standards of living

both sides are bad when exaggerating but imo southern italians have too much ethnic dna to be white, theyre like 174cm (ethnic height) and fitz 4 when tanned, similar to the darkest east asians. greeks and some balkans just look quite arab tbh, and some slavs look eurasian. Looks>dna
actually tbf that 174 i got contradicts a lot of other studies. it's just from one. Most others say most parts of southern are over 176

only like one southern island and the bottom of the candle are ethnic height

Last edited:
jesli ktos obraza slowian to jest jebanym cwelem i chuj mu do dupy

What are you going to do when you graduate from Uni?

Looking at this pajeet making shit up. @DarkStarDown I have never said slavs are not white. There are more blonde and Blue eyed people in Ukraine, then among whites in America. @Made in Heaven

Arabs are whiter then you. And yes, plenty of Italians are Darker then Arabs.

All Slavcels should get down and thank their orthodox Father, Son and Holy Spirit that they weren't born as a ricecel or currycel

Looking at this pajeet making shit up. @DarkStarDown I have never said slavs are not white. There are more blonde and Blue eyed people in Ukraine, then among whites in America. @Made in Heaven
I literally never mentioned you. If you think this applies to you it's not my problem, it's yours.
Filthy Goat fucking Sand Nigger piece of trash.

Last edited:
Lying pajeet nigger. No Arab has ever said slavs aren't white, and the most people will say about Italians is that they resemble Arabs occasionally, not that they aren'w white.

Based and true. I will now confess to being a massive slavaboo. Was genuinely considering joining AZOV.

the war will end once jews (aka NATO globohomo) stops occupying ukraine

:feelsseriously:

Thanks, I would appreciate some "phull support" on my end saar, especially with your high-IQ genetic knowledge.
Would if I had any studies which I hadn't yet shared at hand right now:hax:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back