Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stop praising st. bagelcel, hes a fucking statusmaxxed chad now

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
this guy was a walking meme with nothing to lose. he randomly lost his temper in a bagel store, got recorded by a foid, and its turning out to probably be the most positive turning point of his entire life. hes now doing radio shows, interviews, and probably has all sorts of deals lined up. he might get a podcast, a tv show, or a sponsorship deal while the rest of us are STILL incels and STILL wagecucking for mr. shekelberg. i was originally sympathetic with st. bagelcel but now that the dust is settled and hes becoming fucking famous, i kind of hate him. i still have to wagecuck for peanuts while hes probably about to sign a 7 figure movie deal as the next mini-me in the austin powers reboot or some shit.

fuck this guy. many people including myself lose their cool in public on a daily basis and dont become celebrities over it. most time we end up getting fired, sued, arrested, or reprimanded in some way with nothing positive coming from it. i cant sympathize with this lucky fucker

this guy was a walking meme with nothing to lose. he randomly lost his temper in a bagel store, got recorded by a foid, and its turning out to probably be the most positive turning point of his entire life. hes now doing radio shows, interviews, and probably has all sorts of deals lined up. he might get a podcast, a tv show, or a sponsorship deal while the rest of us are STILL incels and STILL wagecucking for mr. shekelberg. i was originally sympathetic with st. bagelcel but now that the dust is settled and hes becoming fucking famous, i kind of hate him. i still have to wagecuck for peanuts while hes probably about to sign a 7 figure movie deal as the next mini-me in the austin powers reboot or some shit.

fuck this guy. many people including myself lose their cool in public on a daily basis and dont become celebrities over it. most time we end up getting fired, sued, arrested, or reprimanded in some way with nothing positive coming from it. i cant sympathize with this lucky fucker
He was getting laid long before his meme fame.

4'11 "chad" sure. The only status he's getting is humiliation and hate. And being used by women for attention

who is this bagelcel? :feelstrash:

4'11 "chad" sure. The only status he's getting is humiliation and hate. And being used by women for attention
The guy gets laid on the first date even with women who say they aren't "into hookups" on dating sites, by his own admission. He has dry spells but my "dry spell" is over 40 years.
who is this bagelcel? :feelstrash:
Chris Morgan. A sub 5' fisherman and cleaner that went nuts in a bagel shop because a curryfoid laughed at him.

He made lemonade out of lemons. His "fame" isn't going to last, and when people do recognize him it will be all stigma, no "ha, that was a funny internet moment". Plus, he'll still always be short. Don't hate too much on your fellow man, as long as he's blackpilled.

The guy gets laid on the first date even with women who say they aren't "into hookups" on dating sites, by his own admission. He has dry spells but my "dry spell" is over 40 years.
He' still a manlet and a symbol of height shaming that men get

He's having his 15 minutes of fame, but he's the butt of the joke in all the media coverage. Even the "my side of the story" interview has him being heightmogged by a 6' woman.

Didn't he basically say in that audacity interview that he gets pussy but he just wants prettier girls? Well that would be 0 sympathy from me

it's fucking ridiculous if a fat whale was laughed at everyone would go insane and defend her.since it is a short male everyone just keeps laughing even more right now:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Youre just jealous. No one deserves fame more then saint bagel. He is based and manlettpilled he deserves everything good happening to him. But greedy jews like you are jealous about his "shekels"

hes gonna have all the stacy's lined up for his choosing. Imean this unironically.

Chris Morgan. A sub 5' fisherman and cleaner that went nuts in a bagel shop because a curryfoid laughed at him.
lmao he is full of shit, the girls he has been with have been fat unemployed single mothers that he bought everything to

I would rather not be famous if my one claim to fame was getting humiliated in a bagel store.

Youre just jealous. No one deserves fame more then saint bagel. He is based and manlettpilled he deserves everything good happening to him. But greedy jews like you are jealous about his "shekels"

you sound like mr. shekelstein. are you still mad that i called out of work last week on late notice? go have another soy popsicle