Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop obsessing over chad

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Being Chad is like being born in a wealthy family or being a super genius. Of course with that much power you can do almost anything you want and break all rules. They're an outlier. Chad can do no wrong and you can't do anything about it, you can never become Chad unless you get super rich and get tons of surgeries and treatments. You're only hurting your psyche every time you argue 'but Chad ...'. Start comparing yourself to the normie, be realistic. Once I started doing this the despair started to go away and I didn't ldar as much.

More envious of high tier normies and chadlites tbh. So close, yet so far.

[Serious] Stop obsessing over foids

Being a foid is like being born a man in a wealthy family or being a super genius. Of course with that much power you can do almost anything you want and break all rules. They're different. Foids can do no wrong and you can't do anything about it, you can never have a decent foid unless you get super rich and get tons of surgeries and treatments. You're only hurting your psyche every time you argue 'but foids...'. Start comparing yourself to the normie, be realistic. Once I started doing this the despair started to go away and I didn't ldar as much.

I never really compared myself to Chad, in fact, I can’t really fathom his lifestyle. There are the obvious ways that being a good-looking male has its benefits but then I start thinking about little ways that it affects their life and it’s something I can only guess at.

[Serious] Stop obsessing over foids

Being a foid is like being born a man in a wealthy family or being a super genius. Of course with that much power you can do almost anything you want and break all rules. They're different. Foids can do no wrong and you can't do anything about it, you can never have a decent foid unless you get super rich and get tons of surgeries and treatments. You're only hurting your psyche every time you argue 'but foids...'. Start comparing yourself to the normie, be realistic. Once I started doing this the despair started to go away and I didn't ldar as much.

False comparison, men want to fuck foids not be foids

I don't want to be a gigachad slayer tbh or do I compare myself to that. I want to be a Normie with qt gf.

chad lives in a universe i can't comprehend

I don't care about Chads, i want to fuck women myself

Chad is important because he reveals the true nature of women. Without Chad as a reference, we would spend our time endlessly jestermaxxing.