Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop making threads about inceltears.

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
haha look at what this random literally who "e-celebrity" said about incels lmao what a cuck
lol look at this screenshot of a random inceltears post
inceltears
inceltears
inceltears

Seriously, stop talking about inceltears so much. This is annoying. Just look at this:
Three fucking threads about the same thing, and they're about a video made by a literally who gamer girl whore.

Inceltears only exist because you give them so much attention. Some people even waste their time making bait low effort threads for le trolling cucks.

I bet some of those people are here just to meme.

Probably just postmaxxing
Although I find the threads hilarious

The worst threads is when someone on here Orgasms from inceltears featuring one of their post.

It would be so much better if the people on here stopped acknowledging anything that sub reddit says and ignored them as if they dont exist. Mods should make it a bannable offense to even mention them tbh.

I agree but I don’t mind threads about videos that talk about incels like the ones in OP.

This forum is saturated in IT threads and posters that are obsessed with them.
The worst threads is when someone on here Orgasms from inceltears featuring one of their post.
tbh