Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop making threads about dicks. Are you fucking gay?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Why are people making threads on drawings of the shape and size of their dick and threads about their 'stats' and the girth and length, etc. Fucking fags you are.

Also the dickpill is fucking stupid because it doesn't matter how big your dick is, if you have an ugly face no girl is fucking you. And how are they gonna know you have a big dick anyway? You gonna stand on a table in the middle of class dangling it about like colvin did? Then you'd just get arrested.

If you're supposedly an incel it'd be your face that's the bigger problem with you not being able to hav sex than having a small dick anyway.

Dick posting needs to stop.

I have never made a thread about that

A big dick will only help you in keeping a foid, not getting her.

I agree though.

never tried to look up dick stats ngl

You gonna stand on a table in the middle of class dangling it about like colvin did?
I never did this.

You've lied about this before. Cut it out NOW or I'll report you to mods or I'll kill myself and put your username in my suicide note

Last edited:
it doesn't matter how big your dick is, if you have an ugly face no girl is fucking you.
cope, a 3 or 4 face should get the job done. big dick game on tinder will work

I dont understand the obsession either, it's not like it's going to be of any use to them.

Maybe not the ceo we deserve, but the ceo we need. :feelskek:

It doesn't matter unless you use it.

just having my dick seen by an average woman would be mind blowing, regardless of the reaction it gets

Didn't think of tinder. Ppl really fuckin put the size of their dick on their bio?

Didn't think of tinder. Ppl really fuckin put the size of their dick on their bio?
Why are you such a bully? If you dont remove that fake story about me, I'm going to commit suicide and its all your fault. How does it feel to bully autistic men?

I wonder if this would work if you're white? obviously he has BBC halo

Last edited:
I did the table dangle thing in like 1st grade cuz I was a low inhib as fuck little kid lol

Two things about the dickpill. If a foid sees the outline of your dick through your pants, then she’ll approach you especially if you are over 7’ and a shower instead of a grower. Foids gossip. If one of them knows some guy is well endowed, everyone in that foids friend circle will want to try.

Why are people making threads on drawings of the shape and size of their dick and threads about their 'stats' and the girth and length, etc. Fucking fags you are.

Also the dickpill is fucking stupid because it doesn't matter how big your dick is, if you have an ugly face no girl is fucking you. And how are they gonna know you have a big dick anyway? You gonna stand on a table in the middle of class dangling it about like colvin did? Then you'd just get arrested.

If you're supposedly an incel it'd be your face that's the bigger problem with you not being able to hav sex than having a small dick anyway.

A dude in my class once asked me for my size, real shit, i told him wtf only my wife would get to know shit like that.

I never did this.

You've lied about this before. Cut it out NOW or I'll report you to mods or I'll kill myself and put your username in my suicide note
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sewer tier thread

we are doing self exploration , there is nothing wrong with that .

You just made a thread about dicks