Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop it with all the "this forum should only be for..." nonsense

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Even if those "unpopular opinions" held any merit (most don't), there would be no way for the mods to check whether someone fulfills the requirements. At least not without some pretty invasive measures, such as asking for passports etc.

Just leave everyone to do and post their own things, and ignore threads you don't like. Simple. This forum is good enough as it is. Big shout-out to the mods btw, for making it all possible. :cool:

I don't care nigga, I'll make a thread if I feel like it.
Gigachad

Just make the forum lose its purpose, because mods can't enforce the rules with full accuracy? Doesn't seem right

cope. there should be a seperate containment section for shitskins and ethnics.

Just make the forum lose its purpose, because mods can't enforce the rules with full accuracy? Doesn't seem right
There's no "be a cumskin" rule but I agree with the argument you made.

This forum should only be for blond blue-eyed Nordic whites with certified 100% Aryan family history dating back at least 300 years :feelsdevil:

This forum should only be for blond blue-eyed Nordic whites with certified 100% Aryan family history dating back at least 300 years :feelsdevil:
And whose given name is either Björn or Heinrich. No exceptions! :feelsclown:

Even if those "unpopular opinions" held any merit (most don't), there would be no way for the mods to check whether someone fulfills the requirements. At least not without some pretty invasive measures, such as asking for passports etc.

Just leave everyone to do and post their own things, and ignore threads you don't like. Simple. This forum is good enough as it is. Big shout-out to the mods btw, for making it all possible. :cool:
At the end of the day, I think you are right. Sensible and best way forward.

This forum should only be for truecels

Greycel tier thread, tbh.

We should change this forum's name to Fakecels.is and than create a new one for Based people - Truecels.me

Just Sort Out anyone who Acts Like a foid or Has Underperformance amount of Posts

We should change this forum's name to Fakecels.is and than create a new one for Based people - Truecels.me
Go ahead. You will have one new thread per month and one new post every other day