Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stop hating boomers, bro.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Boomers are some of the most blackpilled people, even the women are more honest than the average female you'll find today. It seems many of you are hating BOOMERS* just because normies made it popular to since normies are soy and hate people who oppose ((progressive)) agenda, perhaps take a hard look at yourself and ask, "was I really hating boomers before it became popular to, or am I just a bandwagoning faggot?"
Bill Burr is a boomer for example, he's over 50 years old and grew up in a world which was far less sensitive and women and men understood their roles.

None of us grew up in the same time he did, none of us experienced a great set of parents like he did, boomers are far superior than any of us in terms of morals and life experience. They may not understand the blackpill as well as we do but they grew up with certain ideals that combine with ours somehow and they just see what we do as more extreme.

Last edited:
Boomers ruined society and are stuckup pricks. Fuck boomers

Boomers tell me to pill myself up by muh bootstraps and think that my inability to score is because I’m not a James Bond style suave Casanova. I could have all the charm and the world and still be rotting at 5’4

So? Why the fuck do you care about society? We’re literally rotting on a forum and are outcasted? You sound just like the retarded normies jfl
Boomers tell me to pill myself up by muh bootstraps and think that my inability to score is because I’m not a James Bond style suave Casanova. I could have all the charm and the world and still be rotting at 5’4
They grew up in a different world, and are convinced women are still the same. They don’t know that all women turned 100x more picky as soon as social media became popular

Last edited:
So? Why the fuck do you care about society? We’re literally rotting on a forum and are outcasted? You sound just like the retarded normies jfl

They grew up in a different world, and are convinced women are still the same. They don’t know that all women turned 100x more picky as soon as social media became popular
I dont care about society since its ruined. You sound like a supporter of feminism, fueled by your beloved boomers

fuck boomers, fuck the great generation, those entitled mongoloids will never know what life is today

I remember this 79 year olf foid at my job told me that short men are worthless

I dont care about society since its ruined. You sound like a supporter of feminism, fueled by your beloved boomers
You’re on some other shit if you’re convinced the face of feminism is fucking boomers. You should look in the mirror and ask yourself if you’re just hating boomers because it’s popular and you’re a bandwagon fag. Also boomers don’t have as much of an effect on society as the newer generations do which shaped the soy universe we have today.

Bill Burr is overrated.

They didn’t ruin society. SJWs did. You only hate boomers because it’s trendy now to hate them. I know for sure you wouldn’t be hating them if you lived a decade ago

Nah, fuck boomers

They didn’t ruin society. SJWs did. You only hate boomers because it’s trendy now to hate them. I know for sure you wouldn’t be hating them if you lived a decade ago
JFL if you search boomers in the search engine people only started exhibiting their intense bane for boomers in 2020. Motherfuckers are bandwagoning with normies.

All i hear from boomers is bluepilled shit

JFL if you search boomers in the search engine people only started exhibiting their intense bane for boomers in 2020. Motherfuckers are bandwagoning with normies.
I know for a fact that 10 years ago these people wouldn’t be hating boomers

boomers are the OG bluepillers, they pretty much set us up for faliure in every possible way

this. they deserve every ounce of hate they get. Ruined the economy, raped the environment, 99% + of women are whores due to their sexual revolution.
boomers are the OG bluepillers, they pretty much set us up for faliure in every possible way
this too. these boomer dumbfucks made Hollywood grow into the shit spouting mega machine it is today

this. they deserve every ounce of hate they get. Ruined the economy, raped the environment, 99% + of women are whores due to their sexual revolution.

this too. these boomer dumbfucks made Hollywood grow into the shit spouting mega machine it is today
Okay but you’re saying the sexual revolution was Boomer’s fault when it really was the women

Okay but you’re saying the sexual revolution was Boomer’s fault when it really was the women
boomeer men let their wives and daughters become whores.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK BOOMERS

Boomers were lazy goys that let their daughters turn to whores instead of beating the shit out of them. They let the jewish media and leftist walk straight into the country because they wanted to make more money. Instead of keeping the prosperity and traditional family roles they just let their kids do whatever they wanted.

They were a terrible generation, but not every single individual born during those years is responsible.

Some boomers can be blackpilled, specially those who lost everything after getting cheated on, cucked and divorceraped.

Boomers are solely responsible for the current state of matters. So fuck them.

BILL BURR IS NOT A BOOMER FFS.

He was born in 1968, he is gen x.

Learn what a boomer is.
Boomers were born between 1946 and 1964.
Gen X were born between 1965 and 1980.

Anyway fuck boomers, they are scum. They created modern feminism and globalisation. They raped the west, squandered the wealth, and then outsourced all the jobs to third world.

Last edited:
Learn what a boomer is.
>literally four years
I said he was over 50 jfl you think I know he’s exactly four years from being considered one
BILL BURR IS NOT A BOOMER FFS.

He was born in 1968, he is gen x.

Learn what a boomer is.

Anyway fuck boomers, they are scum. They created modern feminism and globalisation. They raped the west, squandered the wealth, and then outsourced all the jobs to third world.
Also where was all this hate before 2020?

these boomer dumbfucks made Hollywood grow into the shit spouting mega machine it is today

22DA8C11 31B4 4AFA 80A6 DB5EB491A41C

I was hating boomers on /b/ 10 years ago kiddos.

boomeer men let their wives and daughters become whores.

>literally four years
I said he was over 50 jfl you think I know he’s exactly four years from being considered one

Also where was all this hate before 2020?

4 years is enough, he is very much a genxer, culturally. He grew up as a teenager in the 80s. They were the gen x golden years.

Didn’t lots of people hate boomers before 2020? I sure did. I’ve hated them since about 2001. Most of gen x and gen y have hated boomers for decades.

4 years is enough, he is very much a genxer, culturally. He grew up as a teenager in the 80s. They were the gen x golden years.

Didn’t lots of people hate boomers before 2020? I sure did. I’ve hated them since about 2001. Most of gen x and gen y have hated boomers for decades.
Huh, okay, so since most people have hated boomers for so long, why is it that the word “boomer” only started getting used on this forum during 2020 instead of before that since everyone allegedly hates boomers?

Huh, okay, so since most people have hated boomers for so long, why is it that the word “boomer” only started getting used on this forum during 2020 instead of before that since everyone allegedly hates boomers?

No idea. People are behind I guess. The term “boomer” or “baby boomer” has been around for decades.

No idea. People are behind I guess. The term “boomer” or “baby boomer” has been around for decades.
Ok I believe you genuinely hate boomers and have your reasons, but you can’t deny 90% of people who hate boomers are just normies. Even foids hate boomers for no reason.

My tradcuck senses are tingling. Boomers and the greatest generation had all means to give us a bright future instead they set the groundwork for the crap we have now.

My tradcuck senses are tingling.
I do think they had the best times in life compared to us, but my ugly virgin ass would be playing computer games during their golden days.

I don't like boomers' hypocrisy. They reaped the benefits of the patriarchal society they grew up in yet all they do is spreading bluepilled/feminist bullshit

Ok I believe you genuinely hate boomers and have your reasons, but you can’t deny 90% of people who hate boomers are just normies. Even foids hate boomers for no reason.

I agree it has (sadly) become a bit of a meme with normtards. The fact that most of them don’t even know what it means (this thread for example) is evidence of that. Genexers (Bill Burrs generation) were the original boomer haters because they had to live through the wake of the boomers and their economic mess and hippie bullshit. Millennials (my generation) then got all their jobs sent to third world countries (most India and China), fucked by the house price hyperinflation, and then by the global financial crisis - all caused by the boomers. Zoomers (people born around or after 2000) are a different breed altogether, they seem to be mostly mixture of ultra-based sub-8 males, SJW nutjobs, and airhead ultra-sluts. Fuck knows what hope there is for humanity.

The only boomers i hate are the simps that still think foids are like they used to be.

I agree it has (sadly) become a bit of a meme with normtards. The fact that most of them don’t even know what it means (this thread for example) is evidence of that. Genexers (Bill Burrs generation) were the original boomer haters because they had to live through the wake of the boomers and their economic mess and hippie bullshit. Millennials (my generation) then got all their jobs sent to third world countries (most India and China), fucked by the house price hyperinflation, and then by the global financial crisis - all caused by the boomers. Zoomers (people born around or after 2000) are a different breed altogether, they seem to be mostly mixture of ultra-based sub-8 males, SJW nutjobs, and airhead ultra-sluts. Fuck knows what hope there is for humanity.
Thanks for the reply bro I appreciate it, I see what you’re saying now and it’s helped me make up my mind better

Just work hard and be moral and you too can be a celibate shelf stacker.

I hate boomers because they thought me the bluepill instead of the blackpill

Boomers are some of the most blackpilled people, even the women are more honest than the average female you'll find today. It seems many of you are hating BOOMERS* just because normies made it popular to since normies are soy and hate people who oppose ((progressive)) agenda, perhaps take a hard look at yourself and ask, "was I really hating boomers before it became popular to, or am I just a bandwagoning faggot?"
I absolutely agree. As a zoomer myself, I despise other zoomers and millennials more than boomers. Younger people are way more shallow.

1) We shit on everyone, boomers shouldn’t be exempt when it’s that generation which has shaped the current situation we suffer through.
2) Boomers were incredibly progressive in their youth. Even more so than youths now. Ever heard of counter-culture? College students and teens are far more apathetic now. Boomers also had more sex than millennials at the same age.
3)Bill Burr is not a boomer

None of us grew up in the same time he did, none of us experienced a great set of parents like he did, boomers are far superior than any of us in terms of morals and life experience. They may not understand the blackpill as well as we do but they grew up with certain ideals that combine with ours somehow and they just see what we do as more extreme.
They had a better life than we had and somehow think that what they experienced relates to us. I know from having retarded Boomer parents myself. They don't know and don't want to know. It is all my own fault in their eyes.

lol imagine actually defending boomies on a website that exists as a consequence of the sexual revolution and feminism
op is legitimately a blue-pilled mediacuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back