Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stop giving IT tier roasts and cucks attention

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Why do incels always message other people on places like IT? Roasts, male virgins? Why do you guys go out of your way to give them attention? Pretend they don't exist. Are you some shitter normtrash who can't stand not socializing and getting attention so you do this?

Pretend they do not exist. Do not give them any attention. The amount of attention and messages they get from supposed "blackpilled" incels is just astounding. are you doing this because it's how you act on Instagram and well?

Simply ignoring their existence hurts them infinitely more than getting attention. they're all incels as well, doing this solely because it's the only place they get a shred of attention from. They thrive off of that. You're only making everything worse.

I doubt anyone is messaging them from here honestly, given that IT has a reputation of lying and being snarky cunts. But yea i agree with you, give them 0 attention.

Pretend they don't exist.
True, we need to stop giving them the attention they want.
Stop with the IT threads too.

I doubt anyone is messaging them from here honestly
Some people have messaged certain well known IT members and then the IT members end up posting it for more karma. :lul:

Wouldn't this thread be giving them attention? :waitwhat:

But I get it, I wish we could ignore them and ban all related content. But it won't ever happen.

don't care about them never did

I used to message and insult them to trigger a discussion but it is just not worth it.
Some wrote me essay-length replies but nothing of this is really new or interesting.

Why do incels always message other people on places like IT? Roasts, male virgins? Why do you guys go out of your way to give them attention? Pretend they don't exist. Are you some shitter normtrash who can't stand not socializing and getting attention so you do this?

Pretend they do not exist. Do not give them any attention. The amount of attention and messages they get from supposed "blackpilled" incels is just astounding. are you doing this because it's how you act on Instagram and well?

Simply ignoring their existence hurts them infinitely more than getting attention. they're all incels as well, doing this solely because it's the only place they get a shred of attention from. They thrive off of that. You're only making everything worse.
Ezgif 1 7dda33878ab1

I befriended one of their women
EFp1cElWoAAc7cN