Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop giving IT attention.

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
For the life of me, I can’t understand why so many users here get bothered by those losers. Leave them be, all they’re doing is proving us right. Imagine spending your time browsing incel forums just to find shit to mock and laugh at. Those retards don’t want solutions, they want conflict. For any ITfag reading this, I hope you get raped.

IT threads should be banned from the forum or at least moved to lounge or the sewers.

T.makes thread about IT

This, seeing posts about those fuckers is annoying.

and yet here we are.. giving attention to IT :feelsseriously:

It's cross-infiltration by IT fags themselves

I hope IT users get raped too and die a slow and painful death.

For the life of me, I can’t understand why so many users here get bothered by those losers. Leave them be, all they’re doing is proving us right. Imagine spending your time browsing incel forums just to find shit to mock and laugh at. Those retards don’t want solutions, they want conflict. For any ITfag reading this, I hope you get raped.
They are globalist propaganda. This is a war against the blackpill.

IT threads should be banned from the forum or at least moved to lounge or the sewers.
We need to be IGNORANT about that situation- I completely agree with your proposal. IT to the sewers.

When they gave me attention it didn't feel good, tbh. It was just more low-IQ bullying and bluepills about showermaxxing.
Hopefully the reddit mods just ban the sub to censor all blackpills even by cuck proxy.

i hope all ITtards get raped and then brutally beheaded with a blunt knife.

it's like the 10th thread i see about ''stop talking about IT'' :feelskek:

i think mentioning IT for comedic purposes is valid, like i had a good laugh at that venezuelan tranny for an entire day in a thread about ''her''.

They will not leave us alone and keep stalking us so we just fuck with them just write threads to trigger them.
I like to see them crying in the comments on their shit page