Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stop for a moment, and try to appreciate how far femininity and women have fallen...

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I cannot fully mentally accept this idea as a reality I am a part of, because its so disgusting, gut wrenching and heartbreaking and yet utterly, irrefutably true.

The sexual degeneracy of modern women is mind blowing. One dick, two dicks, twenty five dicks. Casual sex here, cum in my hair there, bukkake on my face somewhere else.

What young women do in colleges. Their ideas of "empowerment and femininity" and how utterly trivial sex and sexuality is to them. And love and romance. That they'll leave an average normie in a goddamn heartbeat, for a quick ride on Chad's dick. ZERO care. ZERO. For what physical intimacy, romance and loyalty meant to the normie guy whose heart they just broke. Just ghost him and forget about it. As if it matters. My body my choice, stop slut shaming me. I want to ride a dick from every country in the world, or as close as I can get. Who cares if I get pregnant I'll just get an abortion lol its easy, I dont care.

I

dont

care

My husband is fighting in the middle east, in real war, to protect me and our children and our country.

But....

Im horny. I wanna fuck. My boss has been eyeing me up lately at work...My husband will never find out tee hee! Im a woman, I have needs!

Live, Laugh, Love

Here for a good time not a long time

Abandoning my humanity and integrity and value in civilization, for a quick fuck, instant gratification, zero responsibility, zero effort. Fuck everyone.

Is this not catastrophically heartbreaking?

This whole degeneracy started with the hippies, blame your parents :feelsree:

At no point in history have women ever cared about any of this stuff, it’s in their genetics to not care.

Any women who do care about this stuff are either doing it out of fear (realising they would prefer to be under the white mans control, as opposed to the non-white mans control), out of profit (tradthotmaxxing), or they do generally care, but they’re outliers so few that they’re not even worth mentioning.

tbh full time whores and women cheating regularly and taking 20 dicks per year are still more respected than incels

They biologically cant sympathize with men because they never have to live in a man's shoes.
An aristocrat wont sympathize with a coal miner,a lion wont sympathize with a sheep and a foid wont sympathize,or care,for a man.

We should stop expecting foids to care and sympathize about us and our feelings,and start forcing them to fear us.

Sexbots with customizable personalities are needed, we'll never feel the love of a woman as they're not wired that way.

A man that wants a traditional loving wife wants an illusion.
A chad can get this but then he'll quickly grow tired of it as he wants all those different flavours rather than being stuck with just vanilla.

just woke up a little bit ago, thank you for making my day off to a blackpilled start. I feel the depression and futility creep up on me. sometimes I can make it up to an hour after waking up before the uselessness of living hits me

Your post perfectly summerizes the reasons, why i'm not even interested in a relationship with a modern day foid anymore. They're literally all cunts.