Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stop coping

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
The amount of "blackpilled" people in here willing to betabuxx just proves how over it is for men. Stop coping, an incel uprising, a change in society won't happen.

let us have our delusions

I don't know anyone here willing to betabux a used whore unless they're cucked fags. It's only ok to betabux a young virgin.

OK I've had enough, I'm going over to the lounge :feelshmm:

You are a cuck if you betabux Chad's leftovers

包含我自己也曾經想過撿一個回收 但唯獨自己太矮太醜

Exactly. Incels are too demoralised and lazy to have an "uprising". Besides even if an uprising occured it wouldn't matter since we're genetically inferior to Chads and normies so we'd be overpowered.

>incel uprising

:lul:

Most of you fuckers would toss the blackpill straight into the shitter if any cunt spread her legs to you.

Tru just live your own life and stop wanting to change the world and to save other men, they don’t even give a fuck about you wanting to save them, they don’t want to be saved

The amount of "blackpilled" people in here willing to betabuxx just proves how over it is for men.
At least we're having conversations about it, the betabuxxers in the past would defend it like some ideal instead of the compromise it is

Stop coping, an incel uprising, a change in society won't happen.
it can happen in future generations with us setting the stage for others to follow, even if we do not manifest it and only get there halfway

shoulders of giants fren