Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop coping: Women want nice men who treat them right

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
But you also have to be attractive.

I don't know why this is such a hard concept for the manosphere and even incels to grasp

Niceness to a woman = submission. Of course: a nice chad>>> a misogynistic incel.
Between a misogynistic chad vs a nice chad, the misogynistic chad will always win.

If by "nice" you mean banter then maybe.

Every guy I've known has made has made fun of their girls, and they love it.

JFL at denialcels who think this: "I dont attract women even thought I respect them, I must be doing something wrong so I will try to be a bad guy"

It doesn't matter if you're Chad. Nice or not, Chad gets laid either way.

It doesn't matter if you're Chad. Nice or not, Chad gets laid either way.

Exactly.

Attractive Chad is shy: mysterious

Ugly incel is shy: creep, possible future nikolas cruz.

If by "nice" you mean banter then maybe.

Every guy I've known has made has made fun of their girls, and they love it.

Because only chad can get away with that

I object. If you are good looking you can literally beat women, they will still want to be with you. That's why "girls like assholes" is a thing. Men who are good looking realized they do not need to be nice to women because no matter what they do women still flock to them.
Personality matters far too little to them. They only want good looking men. If he's nice, hey that's a plus but if he's not who cares anyway. It does not matter to women.

Exactly.

Attractive Chad is shy: mysterious

Ugly incel is shy: creep, possible future nikolas cruz.
Chad can do no wrong when it comes to sexual attraction. Racist, criminal, low iq, pedophile, aggressive, autistic, nice, evil. Chad can be all of those at once and still have women chasing him. Sure, some of those things can be a detriment even if you're Chad, but the difference is something like 50 partners vs 100 and most of it would be because of social pressure of not associating or being seen with pedos, murdereds etc. Most women secretely don't care that you're a pedophile (the most hated group in the western world) as long as you're Chad.

Chad > the laws of physics

Niceness to a woman = submission. Of course: a nice chad>>> a misogynistic incel.
Between a misogynistic chad vs a nice chad, the misogynistic chad will always win.

JFL at denialcels who think this: "I dont attract women even thought I respect them, I must be doing something wrong so I will try to be a bad guy"
just another attempt to get in, but being a shitlord helps in this shitlhole

Chad can do no wrong when it comes to sexual attraction. Racist, criminal, low iq, pedophile, aggressive, autistic, nice, evil. Chad can be all of those at once and still have women chasing him. Sure, some of those things can be a detriment even if you're Chad, but the difference is something like 50 partners vs 100 and most of it would be because of social pressure of not associating or being seen with pedos, murdereds etc. Most women secretely don't care that you're a pedophile (the most hated group in the western world) as long as you're Chad.
Legit women would be openly over of our pedophile murderer Chad if there was no such thing as social pressure

For one night stands they want Chad, doesn't matter what he's like. Whether he's a pedo, criminal etc., it doesn't matter.
For women who want to "settle" down and have kids, their optimal choice would almost always be "nice" wealthy Chad and by nice I mean manly (knows how to fix shit, get things done), ethical, strong willed etc. Being Chad is still obviously the most important factor. Since Chad as I described him is quite rare, next on the list is badboy Chad/Chadlite and the last choice is always nice guy betabux.

This is my opinion. I want to hear others' opinions.

Not really, women want to be submissive and dominated by their male counterpart. They want men to be nice as in paying for their dinner holding the door and shit, but complimenting and being nice to women will get you nowhere. They want to be told what to do.

That’s why every PUA artists says you don’t “ask” if they want to go to dinner. You say something like “Hey, dinner at 6 30 at that French restaurant?” They want to be controlled.

An AtomicGigaChad™ can be shy/nice and women will try to get words out of him. They want to be around him because of his looks, and will overlook any personality faults he has.

Bones>everything