Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill STOP COPING. THE AVERAGE MAN MOGS US TO HELL AND BACK.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
(Unless you're a fakecel if course.)

Hence why they're called "normal". Their faces are normal. Yours is not. Muh starfish sex, muh cucked by Chad. True. All true. They're like amateur fighters brutally mogged by professionals but you're are the weak nerd that anyone can kill with a single punch. They're the equivalent of 5.7 dicks that still more or less do their jobs. You're the equivalent of the 3.8 inch dicks user of r/smalldickproblems that women cannot even grasp if it's already inside or not. Having a mediocre but not fully satisfactory dick is a thing but triggering hilarity as soon as you remove your trousers is pathetic.

That's exactly the point. Imagine a guy with a thin and laughable dick going to guys who are just average telling them that they're still cucks cause foids love monster cocks. Do you think they'll consider him in their league? That he is their equals? Hell no! If anything they would thank God at least they are not like him. He will make them feel happy to be average.

Why wouldn't the same principle apply to the looks theory? Did you actually believe sub 7 theory means that 1/10 or a 6 are the same thing? HAHAHAHAHA blessed be naivety and ignorance.

But that's inconsistent with the blackpill's quest to uncover even the most painful realities. And this is one of them, perhaps the most defeating one. It's already bad knowing that you'll never be Chad but acknowledging that you're inferior to 95% of men is the stuff of nightmares for the ego.

Their gfs are not disgusted by having sex with their mediocre boyfriends. It's a vaguely pleasurable activity that done with moderation is ok. A bit of a chore but they don't mind spreading their legs 2 times a week. THEY STILL OPEN THEM AND LET A DICK PENETRATING THEIR MODERATELY WET VAGINA RAW.

Would they give you the same privilege? Never in a million of years. If you're ugly you don't get the scraps of Chad, you don't get the 29 years old ex carousel riders. You don't even get even the 35 years old single moms. YOU GET NOTHING.

Is it clear? NOTHING.

You disgusts them. Your face makes them feel uncomfortable. They'd rather suck the dick of the soyest bluepilled redditor than having you kissing them. Ewww.

Sometimes I think many cope by mistaking in bad faith the blackpill for the Chadpill. They actually delve on the most nihilistic truths of the universe so that they feel part of the whole human's tragedy. As Italians say "mal comune, mezzo gaudio" (evil hitting most people is partially a joy).

Jfl at using the blackpill to actually feeling more at peace with yourselves. You are either a fakecel or if not you're far far more alone than you think. They're in purgatory. You're in hell with me and I will never let you go. YOU'RE MINE!

Last edited:
Food Drink Water GIF

Its over for the average man too, Chad or die alone!

Chad wines and dines until hes 30 then he settles down, Those roasties who have ridden him for 30 years end up alone because they chased him young when he wanted to be wild and free and explore his sexuality!

Water is wet. Who says otherwise is a fakecel larper.

imagine your whole life getting brutally mogged by mediocrity. that's the life of a trucel :feelsrope:

imagine your whole life getting brutally mogged by mediocrity. that's the life of a trucel :feelsrope:
Brutal, that's right.

I agree with most points. Obviously the blackpill hits a truecel way harder than a normie.

It's already bad knowing that you'll never be Chad but acknowledging that you're inferior to 95% of men is the stuff of nightmares for the ego.
Yes, my genetic quality is in the bottom 1%. In terms of how desirable my genetics are in the eyes of men and women. And it is a liberating insight in some sense. But it doesn't mean that I'm worse than normies in every single metric, just in the ones that matter. I am stronger and I am smarter than the average. My dick is 7 inches which is slightly above average as well. I understand better than the average how the universe works, including the blackpill. It is hard for me to feel truly inferior, but obviously, I have been dealt bad cards in the areas that really matter.

Jfl at using the blackpill to actually feeling more at peace with yourselves. You are either a fakecel or if not you're far far more alone than you think. They're in purgatory. You're in hell with me and I will never let you go. YOU'RE MINE!
We all die at some point, let's not make things more dramatic than they already are

Last edited:

Hence why they're called "normal". Their faces are normal. Yours is not. Muh starfish sex, muh cucked by Chad. True. All true. They're like amateur fighters brutally mogged by professionals but you're are the weak nerd that anyone can kill with a single punch. They're the equivalent of 5.7 dicks that still more or less do their jobs. You're the equivalent of the 3.8 inch dicks user of r/smalldickproblems that women cannot even grasp if it's already inside or not. Having a mediocre but not fully satisfactory dick is a thing but triggering hilarity as soon as you remove your trousers is pathetic.

That's exactly the point. Imagine a guy with a thin and laughable dick going to guys who are just average telling them that they're still cucks cause foids love monster cocks. Do you think they'll consider him in their league? That he is their equals? Hell no! If anything they would thank God at least they are not like him. He will make them feel happy to be average.

Why wouldn't the same principle apply to the looks theory? Did you actually believe sub 7 theory means that 1/10 or a 6 are the same thing? HAHAHAHAHA blessed be naivety and ignorance.

But that's inconsistent with the blackpill's quest to uncover even the most painful realities. And this is one of them, perhaps the most defeating one. It's already bad knowing that you'll never be Chad but acknowledging that you're inferior to 95% of men is the stuff of nightmares for the ego.

Their gfs are not disgusted by having sex with their mediocre boyfriends. It's a vaguely pleasurable activity that done with moderation is ok. A bit of a chore but they don't mind spreading their legs 2 times a week. THEY STILL OPEN THEM AND LET A DICK PENETRATING THEIR MODERATELY WET VAGINA RAW.

Would they give you the same privilege? Never in a million of years. If you're ugly you don't get the scraps of Chad, you don't get the 29 years old ex carousel riders. You don't even get even the 35 years old single moms. YOU GET NOTHING.

Is it clear? NOTHING.

You disgusts them. Your face makes them feel uncomfortable. They'd rather suck the dick of the soyest bluepilled redditor than having you kissing them. Ewww.

Sometimes I think many cope by mistaking in bad faith the blackpill for the Chadpill. They actually delve on the most nihilistic truths of the universe so that they feel part of the whole human's tragedy. As Italians say "mal comune, mezzo gaudio" (evil hitting most people is partially a joy).

Normies mog me to hell and back.

What's with the whole dick analogies, you want some or something? :feelsugh:

But yeah, normies cope, incels rope

Only a few fools actually believe sub-8 theory. Normies do have it fairly rough. These days only about half of them end up in a marriage/LTR by their 30s, and of those probably another half will get divorced raped or end up in a dysfunctional relationship. For sub-5 men however it's more like 25% who ever end up in a relationship at all and <10% a successful marriage with kids. So, while normies get a fighting chance to have a wife and kids, sub-5s need a miracle to do so.

Is it clear? NOTHING.

Brutal post mane. It’s over since birth

the only thing that can save truecels like us is moneymaxxing and coping

zelda totk has been good cope for me lately
i just turned 25 with no prospects so the moneymaxxing isnt going as well but as a truecel you have more time

but i cant lie sometimes seeing normies with their friends and gfs is tough, truecel life is a lonely life