Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stop complaining life isn't fair

• Thread starter Deleted member 36508
  • Start date
Deleted member 36508

Deleted member 36508

sad because of world sufferings. 1st dimcel
-
Because it isn't, and will never be. It's human nature to exploit and torture each other: we are sadist, to the core.

So stop looking or asking for help, cause no one will help you to get ahead of them. It's up to you to make things happen. Act instead of thinking

If the rules aren't in your favor, then fuck the rules. Stop listening to the feminist BS society propaganda, to your BS parents, to your BS mom, to your BS teachers, to your BS therapists/shrinks, and make your own rules. Eliminate all your boundaries and inhibitions, make allies, and start making the world your bitch.

Small steps, but it's the will/mindset that counts. You must be relentless, fearless, willing to die and do anything in order to get what you want. No mercy, no piety, no prisoners, no rest, and no relax, cause life is a fucking war and u should treat it as such.

Last edited:
Make allies with who?

>Stop complaining
>Eliminate all your boundaries and inhibitions, make allies, and start making the world your bitch
>it's the will/mindset that counts
>it's the will/mindset that counts. You must be relentless, fearless, willing to die and do anything in order to get what you want. No mercy, no piety, no prisoners, no rest, and no relax, cause life is a fucking war and u should treat it as such.

Wojak - Payday 2 Jacket Meme, Transparent Png

Last edited:
Make allies with who?
With whoever shares your goals and drive. Be ready for opportunities, take them

For example, if we all incels would unite, our army would be able to take over the world. Never underestimate the power of many

Yeah keep grinding, keep hustlin, and shoot for yo dreams

I’m in an incel forum, I’m going to complain as much as I want

>Stop complaining
>Eliminate all your boundaries and inhibitions, make allies, and start making the world your bitch
>it's the will/mindset that counts. You must be relentless, fearless, willing to die and do anything in order to get what you want. No mercy, no piety, no prisoners, no rest, and no relax, cause life is a fucking war and u should treat it as such.

To be honest if you're born in the west, you have more opportunity than 90% of the world. Try to make the best of it.

To be honest if you're born in the west, you have more opportunity than 90% of the world. Try to make the best of it.
That's based.

Stop listening to the feminist BS society propaganda, to your BS parents, to your BS mom, to your BS teachers, to your BS therapists/shrinks
I did. I'm still ugly.

I guess somebody has read a man improvement book. No offense.

Smartest thing it would be to fight for our rights but we are high inhib without will losers scattered across the world. Unless jews (or whoever runs the show) start supporting incels we are fucked.

Ok foid thanks for your nonsensical and contradicting advice
I am not a foid, duh. Anyway, kinda a fair point: isn't making allies equivalent to "getting help"?

Sure, it "helps" you, but also helps your ally. Your alliance helps both mutually... till it doesnt. This is not a pity help, nor a selfishless help. It's mutually beneficial, and requires some effort... but it is, or might be, worth it

For example Steve Jobs didn't start Apple on his own, he started it with Wozniak. They had a shared goal, they helped each other build something great.

Last edited:
Smartest thing it would be to fight for our rights but we are high inhib without will losers scattered across the world. Unless jews (or whoever runs the show) start supporting incels we are fucked.
Kikes supporting incels? Won't happen. They know that we are one of the little nowadays who know about their true nature and plans.
>Stop complaining

Yeah, sounds like the bushido kek. Guys thought that war is a battle of the will and the side with stronger will wins the war :feelshaha::feelskek:

Last edited:
Kikes supporting incels? Won't happen. They know that we are one of the little nowadays who know about their true nature and plans.
Whoever holds the media shapes the public image, just look how did the view on black people, foids and jews changed in the last 120 years. They are strongly against incels so there goes that.

I guess somebody has read a man improvement book. No offense
None taken, but what's the alternative really? LADR? Fuck that, and fuck eating shit day in and day out.

None taken, but what's the alternative really? LADR? Fuck that, and fuck eating shit day in and day out.
Relax Bro, I am with you.
But what the fuck is LADR?

>Stop complaining

Don't forget to hold frame and spin plates bro

Just be chad bro

Id rather be born in Afghanistan

Graycel thread. :feelsjuice:

Pointless greycel post

Jfl
>Stop complaining

mogs me. sadly I'm way too dead inside for that but thx for the lifefuel greycel :feelsmage::redpill:

Peeps in the 3rd world get laid tho.

This is the only place that we can complain in :\
All we get is this small forum and we listen to each other.
Femoids can complain anywhere and there will be an army of white knights actually doing something with those complaints..

Let´s go brruuuuuuuh. Grindset on, keep hustlin´ :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Everyone fucking knows that life is unfair. The problem is the level of difficulty in life exponentially rises with less attractive looks. Chad never needed to grind, to study, to do basically anything to achieve social acceptance, love, money and respect. While a normie has to put some effort and a trucel has the impact of all his actions multiplied by effectively a 0. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON´T MOG SOMEONE WITH YOUR GENETICS.

watching too much peaky blinders, OP?

Let´s go brruuuuuuuh. Grindset on, keep hustlin´ :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Everyone fucking knows that life is unfair. The problem is the level of difficulty in life exponentially rises with less attractive looks. Chad never needed to grind, to study, to do basically anything to achieve social acceptance, love, money and respect. While a normie has to put some effort and a trucel has the impact of all his actions multiplied by effectively a 0. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON´T MOG SOMEONE WITH YOUR GENETICS.
You all misunderstood me. I was not redpilling you, and fuck the world, for all I care.

Point I was making is that growing soft and weak, will only make you feel more shitty. And eventually more depressed and desperate, till one can't take it anymore :feelsrope:

Nah, that's no way to live. But then again, it's your call...

If the rules aren't in your favor, then fuck the rules. Stop listening to the feminist BS society propaganda, to your BS parents, to your BS mom, to your BS teachers, to your BS therapists/shrinks, and make your own rules. Eliminate all your boundaries and inhibitions, make allies, and start making the world your bitch.

Small steps, but it's the will/mindset that counts. You must be relentless, fearless, willing to die and do anything in order to get what you want. No mercy, no piety, no prisoners, no rest, and no relax, cause life is a fucking war and u should treat it as such.
How to get yourself ostracized out of regular society for being an antisocial "incel", labeled a potential thug, and stabbed 100 times by an 11-inch blade for insulting the wrong man, Step 1-100.:lul:

There is no "mindset" that will change your place in this world: you are just given cards and knocked around by fate 90% of the time.

Last edited:
I'll play the devil's advocate. Female mate selection is actually quite fair, both Chads and incels are judged by the same rules: lookism. We men have been lied to regarding what overall attracts women (e.i. personalty, income, etc.), that includes Chads however. It's certainly the luck of the draw -or the powers that be- when it comes to genetic recombination, but no one is being selected unjustly. Granted, in modern relationships, it's a winner takes all situation, where in the past, it was more evenly distributed.

How to get yourself ostracized out of regular society for being an antisocial "incel", labeled a potential thug, and stabbed 100 times by an 11-inch blade for insulting the wrong man, Step 1-100.:lul:
Being "social" doesn't mean that u have to eat shit from everyone continuously. And about being a thug... dude, all successful people are "thugs", they just do it legally or simply don't get caught
There is no "mindset" that will change your place in this world: you are just given cards and knocked around by fate 90% of the time.
Maybe you can't change it, but sure af you can change yourself: you need to adapt to this harsh environment. And the only way to do that, is to become stronger

Might not be fair, might not be pretty, but who cares: you are doing it for yourself.

In the end I am not trying to convince any of you to do shit. If you're happy living like this, and can make it work, then good for you and by all means keep doing it.
But for me, personally, it doesn't work

So stop looking or asking for help, cause no one will help you to get ahead of them. It's up to you to make things happen. Act instead of thinking

Being "social" doesn't mean that u have to eat shit from everyone continuously. And about being a thug... dude, all successful people are "thugs", they just do it legally or simply don't get caught
Thugs play a game of high risk and high return: for every successful thug, there are 9 that got shot dead, stabbed, or arrested before they even turned 25.

You romanticize this thug life too much: you haven't lived near the projects and seen the struggle and desperation they have for every cent, every day there is a new shooting, the horrible smell, and police cars are always being called.
Maybe you can't change it, but sure af you can change yourself: you need to adapt to this harsh environment. And the only way to do that, is to become stronger
Escape your environment to somewhere better: some places are just too brutal to live in.

Why would my father risk everything to come to America and how about those Afghanis clinging onto the side of planes if not to escape the poverty of their home nations?

>Stop complaining

So cringe. U read too much manga

Inspiring words, hope it helps some on here srs, but if it was possible for me to[UWSL] "make things happen" I wouldn't be in this position [in life in general - not just the lack of sex/relationships. [/UWSL]