Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel STOP CATERING TO THIS FUCKING FUCKED SYSETM

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I don’t care if this is cope, I want to voice this. WE NEED TO STOP trying to cater and adhere to this system which is completely unjust and unfair against us men. This is fucking HORSE SHIT.

All this stupid self improvement nonsense is just PROOF that this system is ABSOLUTELY fucked. For decades and decades men didn’t need to go on endless or multiple year “self improvement” journeys to be “good enough” for 1 average woman. This is insane. Average men are finding hard to attain sexual satisfaction? Red pilled response would be to self improve, but the black pilled response would be to either change the system, or drop out of it entirely. So the answer should be to make things easier for men to attain sexual satisfaction, not to continue to cater to women’s ever rising hypergamy and standards.

People need to STOP playing into this system. A girl is dating multiple guys at once? What would the red pill response be? “Just date multiple girls bro!” What a cucked answer. This is no way to conduct a civilized nation over any long period of time. THE ANSWER SHOULD BE QUITE OBVIOUS. We need to STOP PEOPLE FROM DATING MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT ONCE. This would be changing the current system instead of playing into it. Stupid to play into a system which is rigged against you unfairly anyway.

We should start giving advise about changing the system rather than what red pillers do which is play into it (imagine playing into a rigged system).

The system will never change unless a strong leader pops up again to undo this filth and degeneracy. I do hope within the next 10 years, because beyond that it will probably too late, as Europe and the US will be overwhelmingly negrofied and Islamized in 30-50 years.

Do they self-improoved constantly?

British couple in morro velho near nova lima minas gerais brazil they G3C5XH
7ac019ac9b27f9204892a3d0dfd5ee0b

Also, look at this man. He definitely look creepy. Didn't prevented him to get a woman. Now 'real alpha men' releasing videos about 'how to not look creepy aroud women :soy:'.

People couples 1900 1930 elderly couple half length circa 1900 moustache BX6TRK

black pilled response would be to either change the system, or drop out of it entirely
Option 3 is exploit the system.
Not paying taxes is a start but you deprive them of more by collecting bux because you're too sad to work.

So the answer should be to make things easier for men to attain sexual satisfaction, not to continue to cater to women’s ever rising hypergamy and standards.
How could I possibly do that for other men if I can't even for myself?

People need to STOP playing into this system. A girl is dating multiple guys at once? What would the red pill response be? “Just date multiple girls bro!” What a cucked answer.

Please don't call anything cucked unless you're willing to explain how it results from a form of sexual deception.

We need to STOP PEOPLE FROM DATING MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT ONCE. This would be changing the current system instead of playing into it. Stupid to play into a system which is rigged against you unfairly anyway.

We should start giving advise about changing the system rather than what red pillers do which is play into it (imagine playing into a rigged system).
so what advice do you have for this?

I don’t care if this is cope, I want to voice this. WE NEED TO STOP trying to cater and adhere to this system which is completely unjust and unfair against us men. This is fucking HORSE SHIT.

All this stupid self improvement nonsense is just PROOF that this system is ABSOLUTELY fucked. For decades and decades men didn’t need to go on endless or multiple year “self improvement” journeys to be “good enough” for 1 average woman. This is insane. Average men are finding hard to attain sexual satisfaction? Red pilled response would be to self improve, but the black pilled response would be to either change the system, or drop out of it entirely. So the answer should be to make things easier for men to attain sexual satisfaction, not to continue to cater to women’s ever rising hypergamy and standards.

People need to STOP playing into this system. A girl is dating multiple guys at once? What would the red pill response be? “Just date multiple girls bro!” What a cucked answer. This is no way to conduct a civilized nation over any long period of time. THE ANSWER SHOULD BE QUITE OBVIOUS. We need to STOP PEOPLE FROM DATING MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT ONCE. This would be changing the current system instead of playing into it. Stupid to play into a system which is rigged against you unfairly anyway.

Good luck with that dude, everybody else is having fun playing the game and you think you are somehow going to convince everybody to hit the restart button lol, never gonna happen

You have two choices
1. Opt out while being poor
2. Opt out while being rich

:feelskek:

everybody else is having fun[UWSL] and playing the game[/UWSL]
Only foids are having "fun" by being promiscuous whores. No average or below avg looking male is having "fun" scooping up Chad's leftovers.

yeah tbh. "Strange game the only winning move is not to play"

Good luck with that dude, everybody else is having fun playing the game and you think you are somehow going to convince everybody to hit the restart button lol, never gonna happen

You have two choices
1. Opt out while being poor
2. Opt out while being rich

:feelskek:
I know. I’m coping. But I’m just frustrated.
Only foids are having "fun" by being promiscuous whores. No average or below avg looking male is having "fun" scooping up Chad's leftovers.
Agreed with this. Most men aren’t having fun at all. It’s Foids and chads which are mostly having a good time.

I think ill just start neeting. Ill go get my autismbuxx and what not and just sit at home all day every day rot and die

High iq, the only solution is surgery
imagine playing into a rigged system
That’s why I cheat a lot while playing

High iq, the only solution is surgery

That’s why I cheat a lot while playing
Any tips on how to cheat? (Not asking you to reveal yourself in anyway, just more general help.)

Just money max and retire. Forget looks and women. Only prostitutes,sex dolls and 2d exist for our purposes.

Don't worry, 75% of the United States population by the end of next year will be unemployed. Archive this post for future records.

There won't be much of a societal system left in the next year or so, this entire fucker is going down in flames. Count on it happening. :feelsjuice:

Don't worry, 75% of the United States population by the end of next year will be unemployed. Archive this post for future records.

There won't be much of a societal system left in the next year or so, this entire fucker is going down in flames. Count on it happening. :feelsjuice:
*General chaos to the sound of Song 2 by Blur commences*

*General chaos to the sound of Song 2 by Blur commences*
If the United States was the Titanic I would say we've already hit the iceberg where I'm just sitting over here waiting for the lifeboats to commence, only a matter of time. This fucking ship is definitely going to sink at the bottom of the ocean floor. :feelsthink::feelsjuice:

I don't even bother to play the game,foids are worthless.

A girl is dating multiple guys at once? What would the red pill response be? “Just date multiple girls bro!” What a cucked answer. This is no way to conduct
That's simply not possible, and I don't think many guys are saying that in 2021.

Alot of guys HAVE dropped out of the system, which ironically is what they system wants, as these guys will die early with no more children or strain to the system.

I think ill just start neeting. Ill go get my autismbuxx and what not and just sit at home all day every day rot and die
I'm doing my part...

By not doing my part