Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop calling ppl volcels for not wanting to date/marry/fuck obese animals.

B

bcroger

Legend
★★
USA has no shortage of obese, short, black and hispanic women.

I work in a government office in a small town just outside of Dallas TX(deep south.) Mostly black/hispanic women. They could well be the ugliest and fattest ppl on planet earth. NO. I would NOT fuck or date them. Why would I want to date the ugliest and fattest ppl on earth? I may as well book a plane ticket to Bangladesh and hit on one of the homeless ppl on the streets. Now if you only want some blonde, slim Stacy, you are a volcel, but not wanting to fuck ones of these morbidly obese animal does not make you a "volcel" it just makes you a reasonable person w/ minimal standards. It would be like calling someone a "volcel" for not having sex with another man.

Yeah I have low standards but I'm not fucking a landwhale. I made a similar thread as well

I may as well book a plane ticket to Bangladesh and hit on one of the homeless ppl on the streets.
They would behead you and sell your organs

Agree. Men being forced to fuck any roastie is feminist ideology.

USA has no shortage of obese, short, black and hispanic women.

I work in a government office in a small town just outside of Dallas TX(deep south.) Mostly black/hispanic women. They could well be the ugliest and fattest ppl on planet earth. NO. I would NOT fuck or date them. Why would I want to date the ugliest and fattest ppl on earth? I may as well book a plane ticket to Bangladesh and hit on one of the homeless ppl on the streets. Now if you only want some blonde, slim Stacy, you are a volcel, but not wanting to fuck ones of these morbidly obese animal does not make you a "volcel" it just makes you a reasonable person w/ minimal standards. It would be like calling someone a "volcel" for not having sex with another man.
It means you’re not truecel

ur right fucking sheboons is beastiality tbh b4 muh theyre human also:soy:

cope they might not even be so since blacks have a large porportion of nonhuman dna:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

so calling someone volcel for not wanting to fuck a hideous sub5 sheboon is literally the same as calling them volcel for not wanting to fuck female neanderthals homo erectus or literal homo habilis females jfl

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Grodd thots?