Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop calling American incels, volcels for not wanting to date/marry/fuck obese animals.

B

bcroger

Legend
I can't speak for Europe because its still 90%+ white outside of London/Paris/Frankfurt and some major urban areas of Netherlands, and less than 20% of foids there are obese landwhale animals, but 40% of Americans are obese and 40% are non-white.

USA has no shortage of obese, short, black and hispanic women. I work in a government office in a small town just outside of Dallas TX(deep south.) Mostly black/hispanic women. They could well be the ugliest and fattest ppl on planet earth. Even most of the white women there are obese. Now if you only want some blonde, slim Stacy, you are a volcel, but not wanting to fuck ones of these morbidly obese animals does not make you a "volcel" it just makes you a reasonable person. It would be like calling someone a "volcel" for not having sex with another man.

I could fuck an amerindian landwhale goblina 2.5/10 being caucasian in South America

But I think I prefer to stay as I am.

Same applies to usa.

I can't even get women like that, I'm a white gymcel in the US.

82119   SoyBooru

Are you angry because I said that black/hispanic women are mostly fat/ugly?

A huge chunk of white American foids are also fat pigs. Just not nearly as bad.
Nah I didn't mean anything by it, was just a random image supposed to be funny/joke

i agree with what the title says, but why are all of your posts about fat foids?

i agree with what the title says, but why are all of your posts about fat foids?
I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and ugliest place on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. But I always wondered why I hate landwhales so much.

I think that when it comes down to it, I just hate their delusional behavior. They believe that they are beautiful when they are disgusting pigs. They have 0 shame over their revolting weight and are confident in themselves. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly, but I believe that their delusion is what it is. No embarrassment or shame over their disgusting weight. They hit on high value men, one obese Mexican woman gets Botox and plastic surgery. She even works multiple jobs to pay for it. Another morbidly obese Mexican considered plastic surgery and she is a low income earner.

If not wanting to fuck Jabba the hut makes me a volcel then so be it

I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and ugliest place on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. But I always wondered why I hate landwhales so much.

I think that when it comes down to it, I just hate their delusional behavior. They believe that they are beautiful when they are disgusting pigs. They have 0 shame over their revolting weight and are confident in themselves. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly, but I believe that their delusion is what it is. No embarrassment or shame over their disgusting weight. They hit on high value men, one obese Mexican woman gets Botox and plastic surgery. She even works multiple jobs to pay for it. Another morbidly obese Mexican considered plastic surgery and she is a low income earner.
i see

I can't speak for Europe because its still 90%+ white outside of London/Paris/Frankfurt and some major urban areas of Netherlands, and less than 20% of foids there are obese landwhale animals, but 40% of Americans are obese and 40% are non-white.

USA has no shortage of obese, short, black and hispanic women. I work in a government office in a small town just outside of Dallas TX(deep south.) Mostly black/hispanic women. They could well be the ugliest and fattest ppl on planet earth. Even most of the white women there are obese. Now if you only want some blonde, slim Stacy, you are a volcel, but not wanting to fuck ones of these morbidly obese animals does not make you a "volcel" it just makes you a reasonable person. It would be like calling someone a "volcel" for not having sex with another man.

I could fuck an amerindian landwhale goblina 2.5/10 being caucasian in South America

But I think I prefer to stay as I am.

Same applies to usa.

Yes, I fucking hate spic whores and nigger women.

Last edited: