Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stop bleeding, toilet. You are not entitled to delays.

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-

If it was only a few minutes there was no need for the other person to know about her fuxking period

If it was only a few minutes there was no need for the other person to know about her fuxking period

Women most affected. Always has to be about her problems. :^)

Women barely work yet they want more money from minimal effort

This. If it's so humiliating there's a different excuse to be found.

She wanted positive attention and being patched up. Being told how bad it has to be and what a strong woman she is

Why didn't she just blame traffic or something

"in the future please be more considered"

Maybe the guy had a meeting or something important to that he had to be on time.She doesn't give a fuck as long as she can make her shekles.
She even scolds him for her shortcomings.
If she has a period,GET A JOB THAT ISNT TIME SPECIFIC

Stupid cunt. All he did was ask why his order was late (a perfectly reasonable question). SHE's the one who brought up her period. How can this dumb bitch whine about "privacy violations" when she's the only one who brought up personal vaginal issue crap?

Typical modern empowered femishit, always makes a mountain out of a molehill and then blames the man.

This. If it's so humiliating there's a different excuse to be found.

She wanted positive attention and being patched up. Being told how bad it has to be and what a strong woman she is
Why didn't she just blame traffic or something
"in the future please be more considered"

Maybe the guy had a meeting or something important to that he had to be on time.She doesn't give a fuck as long as she can make her shekles.
She even scolds him for her shortcomings.
If she has a period,GET A JOB THAT ISNT TIME SPECIFIC
Stupid cunt. All he did was ask why his order was late (a perfectly reasonable question). SHE's the one who brought up her period. How can this dumb bitch whine about "privacy violations" when she's the only one who brought up personal vaginal issue crap?

Typical modern empowered femishit, always makes a mountain out of a molehill and then blames the man.

Entitled fucking cunt, look how she formulated her message to victimmaxx, bet she wasnt expecting the client to be a based blackpiller

i wouldve reported her ass to doordash corporate hotline for unprofessional behavior(and keep calling to follow up on my report status every 2 days)

Women use it as an excuse. It's the stock excuse when they've fucked Chad and trying to hide it: "Oh sorry I was just on my period and had to clean all the cum..I mean blood away teehee".

This guy was based enough to not virtue signal. In fact it was a perfect response.

Last edited:
Sorry sweety you are not entiteled to good service maybe you should be more clear about your situation.

women are the masters of "too much information"

Still though, it feels humiliating to have a foid Uber driver giving you a lift.

:feelswhat: TMI. I wouldn't even take the food

Holes are fucking disgusting

I'd still fuck her.

Exactly

Lmao based as fuck. And what a retarded hole, blaming you for her delay

Absolutely fucking based response well done