Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop blaming race and starts blaming vagina

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'll preface this by saying it doesn't apply to black women. Black women are absolute high T apes and I pity anyone who's forced to be around them for more than a second.

Something I've noticed with men who are discontent with women and their behaviors is that oftentimes instead of assessing correctly that the reason women are horrible is because they're women; they'll instead blame race and claim it's only their own race of women that are bad and others are better. You'll mostly see this with white guys and passport bros but you'll also see ethnics claiming the same about white women. It's complete bullocks of course.

It is the final fleeting cope some foolish men will experience before being brutally blackpilled on women. Don't fall for it brocels. Don't go to some other country, bring a wife back, and get divorce raped. All women are the same. Female nature doesn't change between race.

Black women are cool tbh, it was the race least likely to laugh at my subhumanity.

Black women are cool tbh, it was the race least likely to laugh at my subhumanity.
No they're not. Shut the fuck up

Yes I know a currycel who does exactly this. Granted he shits on most women but especially indian women and says white women and latinas have much better personalities. Maybe its true idk.

I'll preface this by saying it doesn't apply to black women. Black women are absolute high T apes and I pity anyone who's forced to be around them for more than a second.

Something I've noticed with men who are discontent with women and their behaviors is that oftentimes instead of assessing correctly that the reason women are horrible is because they're women; they'll instead blame race and claim it's only their own race of women that are bad and others are better. You'll mostly see this with white guys and passport bros but you'll also see ethnics claiming the same about white women. It's complete bullocks of course.

It is the final fleeting cope some foolish men will experience before being brutally blackpilled on women. Don't fall for it brocels. Don't go to some other country, bring a wife back, and get divorce raped. All women are the same. Female nature doesn't change between race.
This is true. They evolved to be predatory and opportunistic.

From personal experience, white women are the best kind of women, they're the ones who've treated me most kindly throughout my life. That achievement's on the same level of success as being the smartest Kardashian though. I WILL however partially blame being mixed race for my inceldom. Mullatoes are nerfed on every level, from genes to intellect to appearance. Why do you think the Haitians killed them en masse along with all the whites in Haiti? Why do you think that in the Jim Crow south, mulattoes were given equal treatment to blacks? I take this anti-miscegenation shit very seriously, because I'm from a bloodline that's been tainted with negro blood. Takes one to know one.

From personal experience, white women are the best kind of women, they're the ones who've treated me most kindly throughout my life. That achievement's on the same level of success as being the smartest Kardashian though. I WILL however partially blame being mixed race for my inceldom. Mullatoes are nerfed on every level, from genes to intellect to appearance. Why do you think the Haitians killed them en masse along with all the whites in Haiti? Why do you think that in the Jim Crow south, mulattoes were given equal treatment to blacks? I take this anti-miscegenation shit very seriously, because I'm from a bloodline that's been tainted with negro blood. Takes one to know one.
True, muttcels are stuck in limbo, they have no place in society outside of being stepped on and used as sex reliefs or punching bags. Even mutt women avoid mutt men these days. :feelsrope:

True, muttcels are stuck in limbo, they have no place in society outside of being stepped on and used as sex reliefs or punching bags. Even mutt women avoid mutt men these days. :feelsrope:
It's so over

It's so over
It's nevER been more ovER than now for them. I don't even remember the last time I've seen a muttcel couple in person. If I was a muttcel I would find a attractive mutt foid and grape her in my basement ASAP. :ahegao:

It's nevER been more ovER than now for them. I don't even remember the last time I've seen a muttcel couple in person. If I was a muttcel I would find a attractive mutt foid and grape her in my basement ASAP. :ahegao:
>Mutt foid
Pepe why tho

I said if I was a muttcel I would do it, I figured that if I was a muttcel I would feel more attracted to mutt foids, enough to grape them atleast.:feelsokman:
I'm a muttcel and I'm white only. I'd have enough of a chance to wash out what's left of the negroid blood in my offspring. Plus, white foids are just nicer to me than ethnic foids.

I'm a muttcel and I'm white only. I'd have enough of a chance to wash out what's left of the negroid blood in my offspring. Plus, white foids are just nicer to me than ethnic foids.
Sad to hear, but good luck on your pilgrimage. :feelsYall:

From my experience bud, Sand are the worst, then whites, then asian, then blacks

Vyn

Greycel​

★★★★★
JoinedJul 6, 2024Posts4,468

From my experience bud, Sand are the worst, then whites, then asian, then blacks
All women are the worst