Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop being faggots and post something real

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Who cares if the feds are watching. I will die before my freedom gets taken away from me. God is my witness, and he is my bitch. I want to see something that's real, something that speaks about pain and agony. I want the TRUTH

Post gore or something. I want to feel alive for once in my god damn life.

Didnt you say you re leaving

I will die before my freedom gets taken away from me.
The march of tyranny is endless and silent. (((Freedom))) will be destroyed and you WILL be happy.

Who cares if the feds are watching. I will die before my freedom gets taken away from me. God is my witness, and he is my bitch. I want to see something that's real, something that speaks about pain and agony. I want the TRUTH
Nice try, FBI.

You’ll regret this
I'll regret it when I make him bow to my feet. Retarded cunt can't even create love, he is useless to me. I am not of this world, I am something better.

Nice try, FBI.
Fbi Fam GIF by CBS

The reason that I am this way is because I value my freedom over submission from some shit stain of a creator. There's only one me, and "god" did not create it. I have always existed in one form or another.

Retarded grAY faggots are pussies who won't speak up in the class room. Just know that while you ridicule me some chad faggot who was born without suffering anything is fucking all of your cunt of a oneitis holes while she is screaming out his name in pleasure. I am better then god.

I am better then this world

This is the attitude I’ve been looking for, god fucking speed.

i rape my little cousins. whats more real than that nigga?

Do they enjoy?
nah. they actually run away as soon as i let go of them. but best believe they knew my dick was diamonds the whole time i held them

polly wants a cracker

Foids secretly love rape, and they especially love it when it's from a BIC user like me. :feelshmm:

Kolektywizować muszę
Bo się uduszę

Don't diss God fool

All of you are just afraid because you cower when faced with the truth. You deserve your fate here, you are pathetic.

I am bleeding

Ever wonder why kike fags say you will burn in hell if you defy this life? They want you to be subservient to their cause so they can continue to rape and abuse children, while you all pay for it. I'm sure that the pope is a true godly man :lul::lul::lul::lul:

All people is this world are scum deserving to be destroyed

A vile creator, a vile life

Where is my peace?

A spades a spade

Wet as the ocean
oh it was. i felt that wetness on the tip of my dick as i held her there. for a ten year old she was decently thick, titties and ass were apparent. now that shes grown up its even better

At least I'm doing something. I'm not afraid of anyone. Either kick rocks or go somewhere else. You are not suffering like me.
Что?
Now I know I'm not most autistic person here. It was not about me, only meme (for downloading)