Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Stop being a misogynist bro women can be incel too"

R

randomcel92

Banned
-

So they're misogynistic males for telling the truth about the world?

Ugh, it's the "Femail" section of Daily Mail...
They (MSM) always have to paint us with a broad brush even though not all of us even shun "femcels" and so called "hate" women
The false equivalency card never fails...

Male incel: can't get 1 match on dating apps.
Female incel: can get dozens of matches with 5/10, 6/10+ guys.

TBH, considering this, I think that womyn should be allowed here.

Men will fuck anything with a hole. The existence of "femcels" is impossible.

So they're misogynistic males for telling the truth about the world?

korwin_mikke_facebook_wolnosc24.jpg

In a mad house sane man are seen as crazy - Korwin Mikke :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Its sort of ironic the media is sympathizing with femcels. Really makes you think....

male incels = creepy and sexist
female "incels" = helpless victims

FUCKING STOP "FEMCEL" BULLSHIT POSTING

Its sort of ironic the media is sympathizing with femcels. Really makes you think....
It's almost like the (((media))) are biased and have an agenda.

Nah, that can't be right...:feelskek:

I’ve never met a woman I wouldn’t fuck. I’d even fuck landwhales if they lost some weight. Losing weight is not hard, it just takes not being a glutton. Even women with thyroid conditions and other bullshit diseases can get treatment for it and insurance will cover it.

Men can’t change their race, height, dick size, frame, ect. We can have surgery on our faces, but it’s all out of pocket cost and can be botched.

The Daily Fail can suck a bag of dicks.
FUCKING STOP "FEMCEL" BULLSHIT POSTING

High IQ post. Low IQ teams let this happen. No hate, (((@SergeantIncel))).

First, let me say that there are women I would definitely not fuck, but it does seem like they fuck. Even a crackwhore in an inner city ghetto hellhole manages to pump out baby after baby, while I, a suburban currycel, rot in loneliness and masturbation.

Even landwhales whose bodies are hormonally revolting against reproduction, can probably get some IVF medical procedure or something to reproduce.

But...let me say that I do think we will see more female inceldom coming up. I'm not defending them, I'm just saying I don't think 100% of females everywhere will reproduce. I personally know some uglies and cat ladies who don't have kids, but right now they are at most 0.5% of the population. In the future they might rise to 5% of the population or more.

i wonder why not fucking anyone nowdays is considered a badge of honor.
its a crime to have sex, but its perfectly moral to cut an unborn child with a pair of tweezers, right? fucking stupid society.
the illuminati needs to hurry the fuck up and kill us all.

THIS POWERFUL WOMAN WON'T LET GUYS GET CLOSE AND INTIMATE, AND BASICALLY YOUR'E FUCKING STUPID, CLICK HERE TO DIE

Going by the definition used by some "incels" on this website, women can be incel