Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop arguing about 'face v height v frame', you spergs

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Officer
There are too many variables to say one is always more important than the other.

Faggy voice: "But what if you were really tall and ugly?"
Ugly how? Am I clown ugly? Do I have recessed jaw? Am I burn victim? It's all so pointless.

The fact is, all three matter and you're up against it if you're lacking one of them. You're fucked if you're lacking two of them.

wrists > face height and frame combined

Wrist IS frame.

Seriously look it up, there are calculators than can predict with a good degree of accuracy your total achievable muscle mass at a given bodyfat percentage. They are ALL based on wrist size, it's the greatest predictor of frame, it's almost synonymous with frame.

To a lesser extent the same is also true for elbow size and ankle size.

Can attest to this. I have very small wrists. But i have been able to improve my frame by gymcelling. Tfw no gym for your wrists.

Wrist IS frame.

Seriously look it up, there are calculators than can predict with a good degree of accuracy your total achievable muscle mass at a given bodyfat percentage. They are ALL based on wrist size, it's the greatest predictor of frame, it's almost synonymous with frame.

Fascinating shit, man.

Can attest to this. I have very small wrists. But i have been able to improve my frame by gymcelling. Tfw no gym for your wrists.
just do wrist crunches bro!
I can't tell if this is sarcasm but either way I wanted to be informative.
nah it was informative I just have shit posting tendencies

Personality > everything

Wrist IS frame.

BS. I have a decent frame (via gymcelling) but small wrists.

Wrist IS frame.

Holy shit it appears this is indeed a thing :

BS. I have a decent frame (via gymcelling) but small wrists.
You are the exception, not the rule.
Also people with oddly big or small joints (for the rest of their bones) exist.

In fact the best bone structure for bodybuilding is small joints but normal bones. Basically you have the size and muscles of a guy with normal bones, but the smaller joints would give the illusion of bigger muscles by contrast.

Holy shit it appears this is indeed a thing :

Yes this is one of those. I remember using the same calculator years ago.

There are different models made by different calculators but they all use joints.

Joints are simply strongly correlated with the rest of your bones. What are the odds that a guy with 6in wrists has normal size arm bones? Or you can reverse the question. What are the odds that a guy with normal sized arms would have such tiny wrists?

It's possible but it's very unlikely. Joint size is almost synonymous with frame.

post count > everything

JBPMT (just be post maxxer theory)

You are the exception, not the rule.
Also people with oddly big or small joints (for the rest of their bones) exist.

Maybe. But you have to be careful so as to not discourage incels with small wrists from hitting the gym. Ill say this at the risk of sounding blue pilled; if i had concluded i had a shitty frame before hitting the gym based on my wrist size, i would have been stuck with a weak body.

Ok but according to the formula on this page, joint sizes are squared root factors, when height is a 1.5 power. So the importance is very relative.
The calculator calculates your absolute frame, using height and relative frame.
There is 2 definitions of frame. Absolute frame and relative frame. Absolute frame is how big you are in total, where height is the biggest factor by far. A 6ft7 skinnyfat dude mogs any 5ft10 roid abusing gymcel without lifting a finger.

Relative frame is just how big your bones are for a given height. How thick your wrists are, how wide your shoulders are etc. It just says where you are in the frame distribution, what your anthropometry is like.

When I say face, height, frame, frame here refers to relative frame. It makes no sense to talk about absolute frame when you already mention height since height is already taken into account in absolute frame.
Maybe. But you have to be careful so as to not discourage incels with small wrists from hitting the gym. Ill say this at the risk of sounding blue pilled; if i had concluded i had a shitty frame before hitting the gym based on my wrist size, i would have been stuck with a weak body.
No one should be discouraged to hit the gym because everyone can improve, no matter how bad your frame or insertions are. It's always a plus.

Though I really don't think gymceling does much for increasing your SMV. At least not if you're ugly or a turbo manlet.

Plus if everyone does it it loses its value.

Last edited:
Ok but according to the formula on this page, joint sizes are squared root factors, when height is a 1.5 power. So the importance is very relative.
To add to what I mean by relative frame, this dude (Matthias “Hellboy” Schlitte) was born with one arm bigger than the other. I can't find it again but iirc one of his wrist is bigger by 2 or 3in than the other.

You can see the huge difference in size in his big arm. Sure some of it is due to training. But look at his hand, his wrist, his elbow. It's all so much bigger.

This is of course an extreme example but it illustrates the idea of frame variation.

Or check denis cyplenkov who's "only" 6ft1 but has a freaky frame. You can see that next to people his height with average frames he looks huge.

Denis-Tsyplenkov-vrai-hulk-les-mains-les-plus-grosses-du-monde-5.jpg

denis.jpg

But next to a very tall dude he gets dwarfed, his absolute frame is so much smaller, his exceptional relative frame is not enough to save him.

Nikolay-Valuev-and-Denis-Cyplenkov.jpg

To add to what I mean by relative frame, this dude (Matthias “Hellboy” Schlitte) was born with one arm bigger than the other. I can't find it again but iirc one of his wrist is bigger by 2 or 3in than the other.

You can see the huge difference in size in his big arm. Sure some of it is due to training. But look at his hand, his wrist, his elbow. It's all so much bigger.

This is of course an extreme example but it illustrates the idea of frame variation.

Or check denis cyplenkov who's "only" 6ft1 but has a freaky frame. You can see that next to people his height with average frames he looks huge.

Denis-Tsyplenkov-vrai-hulk-les-mains-les-plus-grosses-du-monde-5.jpg

denis.jpg

But next to a very tall dude he gets dwarfed, his absolute frame is so much smaller, his exceptional relative frame is not enough to save him.

Nikolay-Valuev-and-Denis-Cyplenkov.jpg

Interesting stuff. Do we know Schwarzenegger's wrist and ankle circumferences ? Or other Mister Olympia winners ?

Interesting stuff. Do we know Schwarzenegger's wrist and ankle circumferences ? Or other Mister Olympia winners ?
Bodybuilders are not good examples actually. Like I said somewhere earlier, the ideal bodybuilder has joints that are too small for his bones to create a nice illusion of bigger muscles. Many of the top bodybuilders have joints like that. This is where the exception to the rule dominates.

Also they tend to have shoulders that are wide but small-ish waists at the same type to create a nice V or X taper.

When a bodybuilder has thick joints he looks often worse, he looks big but bulky, fridge like usually, the joints don't create a nice contrast with his limbs and he usually has a big waist too. Typically those guys make good strongman or powerlifters.

You can read this old bbing article. This site is usually full of copes and misinformation but this article is good.