Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop Accusing Me of Fucking Autism FAGGOTS

U

uninstall

Banned
-
I am sick and tired of the faggots here accusing me of having autism.

Everything is autistic to you, retards.

Try and approach as much as I do.

I want to see your fucking NT words

YOU KNOW WHAT'S AUTISTIC TO ME.

EVERY DAY THE SAME FUCKING THREADS OVER AND OVER AGAIN WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN TRY.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S AUTISTIC?

WOMEN ON THEIR PHONES

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT

THERE'S NOTHING FUCKING AUTISTIC ABOUT ME.

JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET ME, IT DOES NOT MEAN I AM ASPERGERS

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF NOBODY IN THIS FUCKING WORLD likes ME

I'm somewhat convinced this is a LARP. Can you take a video of one of your approaches next time?

Only an autist would start a thread like that.

Only an autistic retard would say what you said to that girl.

I make approaches, I at least get rejected for my looks and not my autistic one liners.

Everything is autistic unless you're chad

OP is tall, Dutch and white. If he can make it 1000 approaches without getting anywhere then something is up.

Mass approaching women and getting rejected every single time leads to incel rage like this.

Mass approaching women and getting rejected every single time leads to incel rage like this.
I didn't think it would take him long before he had a breakdown.

Well it was still useful to show just how over it is
Thx autismcel

Anyway OP, the reason why so many people here are accusing you of being autistic is they can't accept that there are a lot of guys out there who approach lots of women but get rejected every single time based on their looks. So they claim that anyone who mass approaches and gets rejected every time is "autistic".

Mass approaching doesn't work when you know it's over, tbh tbh.

I wouldn’t rage what people say here this place is full of copers. Approaching 1000 women is a great feat and something many here can’t even do. Some here haven’t even approached once in their life.

you aren´t fully blackpilled if you still cold approach women.

Those same women who ignored you would run up to chad the moment he enters the room and try everything to start a conversation with him.

autism is a joke at this point tbh. I've met autistic people with real issues but now everyone who is introverted claims to have autism.

autism is a joke at this point tbh. I've met autistic people with real issues but now everyone who is introverted claims to have autism.
Autism is my cope

did you run out of your 1000 approach trials man?

Just uninstall your autism man.

If you actually approach, your social skills are very low but I'm not accusing you of autism/asperger's

How many are you up to now? Must be a few hundred.

@Mainländer This is what I'm talking about.
Shit sucks bro, welcome to life as a sub8 man in the West. It sucks.

Ge glad if you're above 5, at least you have the cold approach option open for you (it's your best bet if non Chad even with all the downsides).

Shit sucks bro, welcome to life as a sub8 man in the West. It sucks.

Ge glad if you're above 5, at least you have the cold approach option open for you (it's your best bet if non Chad even with all the downsides).
You really make me horny for cold approaches but then I realise im a flat 2/10 and that payoff is impossible:kys:

You really make me horny for cold approaches but then I realise im a flat 2/10 and that payoff is impossible:kys:
I feel your pain. For us sub4 fuckers, LDAR is the only viable option. Meanwhile we have 5+ men here who completely waste their good looks and get mad and rationalize when we throw at their faces that they're doing so.

I feel your pain. For us sub4 fuckers, LDAR is the only viable option. Meanwhile we have 5+ men here who completely waste their good looks and get mad and rationalize when we throw at their faces that they're doing so.
I appreciate your sensible approach as ive always struggled with false fairytail hope even when i tried to suppress it but now it has finally clicked for me that its over

How many women already mate?

AND I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE ME, IT'S MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH

High autism thread.

most of the people calling you autistic are memeing volcel faggots. at least you are trying

I wouldn’t rage what people say here this place is full of copers. Approaching 1000 women is a great feat and something many here can’t even do. Some here haven’t even approached once in their life.
I couldn't do it, honestly it hurts too much.