Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stood up on my chair

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★★
It's not what you think, hear me out..

I stood up on my chair trying to dust the shelves, and being the sperg i am i imagined what it'd be like to be this tall.

I called my (attractive af) mom to stand kiss-distance close to me (it's not what you think hear me out...) and i felt so superior at that moment i felt like all the insecurity and all the spergness and all the self consciousness just left my body. Needless to say my dick got hard too.

I asked my mom, 'would you like if i was this tall?', and she laughed and said 'no no what would i do with a giant like that' and giggled like she got excited or smth.

I swear to god, my whole existence is a comedy.

Your mother is to blame for not giving you HGH.

It's not what you think, hear me out..

I stood up on my chair trying to dust the shelves, and being the sperg i am i imagined what it'd be like to be this tall.

I called my (attractive af) mom to stand kiss-distance close to me (it's not what you think hear me out...) and i felt so superior at that moment i felt like all the insecurity and all the spergness and all the self consciousness just left my body. Needless to say my dick got hard too.

I asked my mom, 'would you like if i was this tall?', and she laughed and said 'no no what would i do with a giant like that' and giggled like she got excited or smth.

I swear to god, my whole existence is a comedy.
Your father is attractive too?

Your father is attractive too?
Yes my man he is. I'm probably the worst case of the most brutal genetic recombination pill on this entire fucking site, I'll say no more because I'll get called a troll again, while everything I say is true. Both my parents are top 5%.

if I was born tall I would not be on here despite all my facial flaws etc. the change of character when you're a head taller than already a very tall woman is something that cant be replicated in any way by a short man, its just a different reality and I felt that. I truly believe a 6'5" man cant be incel. Just cant.

Yes my man he is. I'm probably the worst case of the most brutal genetic recombination pill on this entire fucking site, I'll say no more because I'll get called a troll again, while everything I say is true. Both my parents are top 5%.
Very unlucky