Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stood up for 2 hours experimenting with suicide methods

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

The mayomexicurry
★★★★★
I used my BJJ belt to find ways to hang myself and I was looking for something I can hang from in myy room and I used my fan but I had to pull the belt down myself because I couldnt find anything to pull it down by force and honestly hanging might not be that bad other than my head feeling like TV static and I felt myself about to go out if more force had been applied to the belt pulling down. Unfortunately hanging off my fan isn't reliable because my fan will fall if I try to hang from it and I have to pull down using my strength and cant have something hang me for me.

I already know the methods i will use if it comes to it

I already know the methods i will use if it comes to it
Imagine how fucking crazy it would be if people found out I used my BJJ belt to rope

Hanging is kinda scary. Are you sure your BJJ belt wont break under your weight?

Hanging is kinda scary. Are you sure your BJJ belt wont break under your weight?
Those belts are durable af, I will do a partial hanging as it will best suit for my belt

Sodium nitrate

*Sodium nitrite*

Sodium nitrate wont do shit
Just blow your fuckin head off than, the price of the shotgun doesn’t matter anyway you aren’t gonna need the money

Cucked state laws wont let me
Damn, well it’s gonna be hard to find methods than if you really want to brocel, the internet is cucked and won’t give advice for that

Damn, well it’s gonna be hard to find methods than if you really want to brocel, the internet is cucked and won’t give advice for that
My best bets as of now

- Rope
- Helium tank

I cant find a place to hide a helium tank sadly

My best bets as of now

- Rope
- Helium tank

I cant find a place to hide a helium tank sadly
I wouldn’t rope though man, that’s what the normies want you to do. We need to stay strong, but than again it is your choice

i tested partial suspension hanging cuz i have similar issues but you have to really place the rope correctly to avoid the discomfort of adam’s apple