Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stoners

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
68fbe0dc002fa3d4f11b1cb5b0190d8d

>fuck alcohol maaaan no one needs that poison, have a blunt instead bro
>brooo i just love smoking weed and eating pizza with my girlfriend
>fuck those evil hard drugs man you just need to smoke some weed and maybe take some psychedelics to reflect on yourself
>those fucking incels just need to smoke a blunt or something, maybe they would calm down and be more open minded
>weed is not even a drug bro
>i just love to wake up and get FUCKING TOASTED

weed is just a down syndrome simulator, I think you have to have down syndrome or be close to it to actually enjoy that shit.

what up what up YOUTUBE

Acid and shrooms both mog weed tbh.

Weed is overrated.

420maxx is legit but looking down on other drugs isn't legit

just smoke weed all day and junkhairMAXX

Acid and shrooms both mog weed tbh.

Weed is overrated.
lsd is pretty amazing. haven't tried shrooms yet but it sounds interesting and i've heard that it's easier to sleep after doing it

Weed is COPE. Most of them would be incel if they weren't supplying their gf's with drugs.

420 blaze it bro xddd

Stoners are ok as long as being a stoner isn't 99% of their identity.

im gonna take a hit rn

lsd is pretty amazing. haven't tried shrooms yet but it sounds interesting and i've heard that it's easier to sleep after doing it
Shrooms make me feel more chilled and relax. It sounds hippie af but I feel in touch with my surroundings and nature more.

I have Heard some horror stories from people i used to know about bad trips with LSD and shrooms. Those things can traumatize you if you experience a bad trip. Sounds scary as fuck man :feelsmega:

I was stoner before but now 90% of the time feel anxious and depressed. Did LSD and shrooms few times and it was very good. LSD is pure blackpill and shrooms seems to help with anxiety.

Some benzos can help if you have bad trip so it is good to have them when tripping...

Last edited:
Jfl if you think all stoners are like this

I have Heard some horror stories from people i used to know about bad trips with LSD and shrooms. Those things can traumatize you if you experience a bad trip. Sounds scary as fuck man :feelsmega:
Being in a good mood helps. Less likely to have a bad trip if you’re in a good state of mind.

Being in a good mood helps. Less likely to have a bad trip if you’re in a good state of mind.
I am in a shitty mood 24/7 so weed is fine by me. But weed can also cause mental illness but i really don't care about anything anymore so i will continue to blaze as much as possible

Stoners deserve stoning. All dude weed faggots are massive normgroids.

the majority of weed smokers avoid growing dreadlocks
because it's an evident signal and they don't want to catch the cops attention

Tried weed, made me paranoid.

Fuck potheads