Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stoicism is the stupidest cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-

I couldn't feel anything but blind rage after watching this video. So basically this famous black boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter was sentenced to three life sentences for a crime he didn't commit, and he spent 19 years training and self-improving himself in prison, just to be released after 19 years of incarceration because they proved he was innocent. And he even refused to ask for apology from the court. What enraged me is that this stupid idiot from a video is praising what he did, like he achieved some marvelous thing by rotting, training and reading in a prison cell for almost 20 years. They praise his stoic attitude and philosophy, never realizing he fucking lost half of his life there, and instead of taking revenge against those who wronged him he simply "accepted" it. These same people are lecturing incels on how they should "accept" their condition and man up and be stoic. Stoicism is a worthless, stupid, masochistic philosophy, while you train and accept and discipline yourself like a monk, Chads and normies are having time of their lives, living, traveling, fucking, falling in love, doing drugs and drinking, going to parties etc. "Just be stoic bro, doesn't matter you rot in a room and wageslave and spend your life miserably, just be stoic, show them your strength of will bro"

Stoicism is a worthless, stupid philosophy, while you train and accept and discipline yourself like a monk, Chads and normies are having a time of their lives, living, traveling, fucking, falling in love, doing drugs and drinking, going to parties etc. "Just be stoic bro, doesn't matter you rot in a room and wageslave and spend your life miserably, just be stoic, show them your strength of will bro"
mgtowfags love stoicism bc deep down they dont want to admit how miserable they are.

theres stoicism and then theres just being a beta who lets people run over them.

It's just a fancy way to say "just numb your emotions and don't think about it". LOL

Whats the difference to simple normal depression? I mean seriously. If you dont feel any emotions anymore isnt this the definition of depressions?

Stoicism is autistic
Chads crack jokes and talk shit constantly

Bear in mind that the measure of a man is the worth of the things he cares about.

Stoicism is autistic
it's cope tbh

Basically it's like saying "yeah I know your life sucks but you can't do nothing about it just keep going, whatever"

"The world is falling apart, just sit back and be stoic bro". Stupid normies, what goes up must come down.

What doesn't kill you makes you...stranger.

Stoicism is autistic

Exactly. When you're Chad or normie you live a normal, extroverted life. No need for stoicism, willpower, strong mind and all that bullshit. When you are fucked up you need to be strong and endure shit. You can maybe get strong character from that, but you can't do shit about it. While you were rotting, training and getting better and stronger this fucking Chads and norm-scum lived life. And then they get good jobs and wives and children, while you keep rotting and using your "strong character" to endure even more shit. Just look at David Goggins, he spent his whole life getting stronger, and he ended up living self-punishing life of getting stronger. It just never ends, he just keeps punishing himself until he breaks. Even his autobiography says it: "You can't hurt me". Chad has no need for such bullshit.

The problem with stoicism is that it's ignorant about biology. It was developed before the theory of evolution.

The problem with stoicism is that it's ignorant about biology. It was developed before the theory of evolution.

And not only that, it's ignorant about life itself and it's workings. It teaches people to not react to or feel bad about anything that is outside of their sphere of influence. And it's just stupid, I mean you are this bum from the streets or a cripple in a wheelchair and you should just accept that there are man that are rich and happy and healthy and have more than yourself. So you prolong suffering and you cheat yourself about how every life is beautiful and precious and has worth. And it doesn't. It's as simple as that. It goes even beyond biology, this fucking stoics like Epictetus reacted indifferently when someone breaks their leg or when they get treated like slaves. It's hilarious and masochistic.

I couldn't feel anything but blind rage after watching this video. So basically this famous black boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter was sentenced to three life sentences for a crime he didn't commit, and he spent 19 years training and self-improving himself in prison, just to be released after 19 years of incarceration because they proved he was innocent. And he even refused to ask for apology from the court. What enraged me is that this stupid idiot from a video is praising what he did, like he achieved some marvelous thing by rotting, training and reading in a prison cell for almost 20 years. They praise his stoic attitude and philosophy, never realizing he fucking lost half of his life there, and instead of taking revenge against those who wronged him he simply "accepted" it. These same people are lecturing incels on how they should "accept" their condition and man up and be stoic. Stoicism is a worthless, stupid, masochistic philosophy, while you train and accept and discipline yourself like a monk, Chads and normies are having time of their lives, living, traveling, fucking, falling in love, doing drugs and drinking, going to parties etc. "Just be stoic bro, doesn't matter you rot in a room and wageslave and spend your life miserably, just be stoic, show them your strength of will bro"

Yeah its like be stoic to what end? Your stoicism isn't going to get you laid with young pussy and you can't buy anything with it.

19 years? That's more than what i have lived

Revolutionary ideals >> Soyicism

Stoicism is important,but only in small quanitities.What he did was retarded.

Stoicism is for lazy people. It just requires you to do nothing, to feel nothing, to suppress normal emotions to bad situations.

Yeah it’s low IQ rubbish.

Stoicism only works for Chad. If an incel is stoic no one will notice or care.

theres stoicism and then theres just being a beta who lets people run over them.
Usually it's betas coping by saying oh Mann, I'm so stoic I don't care, but in reality they are just pushovers too weak to do anything about it

just dont enjoy in anything bro while chad is on his 3rd stacy today that is licking his asshole

@ScornedStoic and @StoicNihilist, thoughts?

Maybe rosties should be more stoic after being raped.

The (((((controllers))))) would prefer that all men who have been thoroughly beaten-down by society react with stoicism. It's no different than the stupid "turn the other cheek" philosophy.

Stoicism just serves you not to suffer. But you also will not be happy. The name is also apathy.

I was into stoicism for a while.

The first time I really started to get interested was when I read a phrase from Epictetus about hunger : "it is much worse to be anxious about starving than being actually hungry".

I think that is a good point : we often fear things we never actually experience, and in fact it's not so much what happens to us that troubles us, but the perception we have of what is happening. That mindset is very helpful to withstand hardship.

But stoicism should not be confused with renouncement, as in say Buddhism. A stoic can still have goals, and desires. And he can still have emotions.

The aim of stoicism is to control emotions, not to deny them. Can a stoic be angry or hateful, for instance ? I'd argue that he can, if those emotions don't impede his cognitive abilities or interfere with the effectiveness of his actions.

In any case stoicism is an interesting ancient philosophy. It's not without pitfalls, but don't dismiss it entirely.

AMHA.

it's impossible to be a stoic. There are things you need which are out of your control especially when you an incel. You have these desires that burn you and you feel like you're missing out on life 24/7 so how the fuck are you going to just be cool with it?

Just seems like an idea for high status people who had it all and want to Monkmaxx.

How the fuck are we supposed to care about everything yet just go about our business and fear only 'not reaching highest potential'.

1.We need to cope 24/7 just to survive without having our emotional/basic needs covered allthewhile feeling like absolute dogs of society.
2.We no longer even care if we rot, so barely anything driving us to be productive. Like we know all this negative shit just around the corner waiting.
3.We don't care about being better because what is there to aspire to? just some roasted meat hoppin on chad's dick.

It says nothing on how to regain inner peace and dignity for people with already broken spirits and suffering.
Just offers some lofty ideals for chads

Stoicism is somewhat needed to monkmax or occultmax to high levels, at least early on. Especially for hardcore monks, will need stoicism when it comes to the nature of their mortality.

For average person, i see why you would see it as retarded but its necessary to make strides in certain areas.

Redpillers are big on stoic, just expect the worst bro!

fucking idiots
Maybe rosties should be more stoic after being raped.
Thissssss men are suppose to be stoic their whole life.

but Stacy gets to cry? Nope Stacy needs to be stoic

Last edited:
I must say, this sounds like a good cope TBH. I'm willing to try it.

These same people are lecturing incels on how they should "accept" their condition and man up and be stoic. Stoicism is a worthless, stupid, masochistic philosophy, while you train and accept and discipline yourself like a monk, Chads and normies are having time of their lives, living, traveling, fucking, falling in love, doing drugs and drinking, going to parties etc. "Just be stoic bro, doesn't matter you rot in a room and wageslave and spend your life miserably, just be stoic, show them your strength of will bro"

Stoicism is useful because there is no point in getting upset over things you have no control over, for sure...

The problem is, almost EVERYTHING is out of your control! You are like a leaf on the wind. - With a big spike heading towards your chest!

Unfortunately, being stoic is only a cope. But isn't everything? In the end, we only have control over our own perceptions.

As Incel individuals, we alone can do NOTHING - to change things. Change always requires a group.

This is why the concepts of "family" and "community" have been so viciously attacked by the jews. To separate "us" - humanity - from our greatest sources of power!

We have been divided to our smallest part. The individual. And as individuals we are powerless.

Stoicism is somewhat needed to monkmax or occultmax to high levels, at least early on. Especially for hardcore monks, will need stoicism when it comes to the nature of their mortality.

For average person, i see why you would see it as retarded but its necessary to make strides in certain areas.
That's a good point. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

To get to where you want to be.

In the end, consider stoicism as a tool!

Just like how all tools have different uses, so too does stoicism has its limits.

Not one nanosecond.

Stoicism is for lazy people. It just requires you to do nothing, to feel nothing, to suppress normal emotions to bad situations.

Yeah it’s low IQ rubbish.
Perfect I am lazy

Hurricane is a cuck, if I was him I would have went ER on all white people if that happened to me.

But anyway,great thread. But even if I was chad, I would still want a healthy lifestyle and wouldn't do drugs.

OP is right. Who cares about your "strength of will" or your "strength of character"? It won't get you pussy, it won't even get you a Mountain dew and pack of gum at the corner store. If it doesn't result in tangible things, it has no value.

Stoicism is a massive pretension

Marcus Aurelius was a cuck who made a cope for other cucks

Stoicism is just celebrating being a bitch.