Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stoic 2009: a brutal film that shows What happens when you are low on the hierarchy

Runt171

Runt171

Admiral
★★★★
I watched the film stoic 2009

This film shows the importance of keeping your place in the hierarchy
As soon as you fall to the position of being the omega male it is over for you

This whole film reminds me of this video that travis blackpill made awhile ago
Idk if any of you ever even watched him before his channel got taken down

Does anyone know if he roped or not??

Of course the fucking foid thought that footage was “incredible”
Fucking bitch has never had to worry about the hierarchy like men do so she doesn’t see how horrible it really is

Foids also love seeing low status men be treated like shit by men of higher status so she was probably getting off to it

Anyway back to the film
Id never even heard of this film before I saw it on amazon today And its based on real events
One thing I find funny is Ive never heard of this film before and Im interested in disturbing films

I also watched the film Irreversible somewhat recently
the film is known for its “brutal rape scene” and I even saw some faggot normies saying they had to stop watching when it wasnt that bad
It just goes on for an awkward amount of time and becomes very boring to watch
Literally 5 mins of this bitch getting fucked its so boring

Alot worse shit Happened to the guy in stoic then the bitch in that film who was just raped and put in a coma
A coma which she probably wont even wake up from so she doesnt even have to deal with the trauma from the event like the other guy does atleast before he dies anyway

He had all of his dignity taken away
he was raped by another man after pretty much getting tortured

I doubt there was much sympathy given to this guy by normies as there was for the bitch in irreversible

Male rape is so much worse because all your masculinity is taken from you

You will never be the same after it and will probably commit
Yet I see so many foids say they are raped and they are fine
But apparently rape is the most brutal thing that can happen to a woman

I guess not

Ive always had an interest in prison documentary and films just to watch the raw human nature play out
Seeing prisoners and the hierachies and ways their society works is like seeing wild apes and gorillas
every single man Ive seen who gets raped is completely fucked afterwards
It is genuinely over for you if you get raped
If they don’t rope they normally end up becoming a mentally fucked tranny

He became catatonic for the rest of the film after it happened he was pretty much dead at that point

All of this started from a stupid dare about eating toothpaste he made during a card game because he was overconfident from winning all the previous games And thought he wouldn’t have to do the dare

He tried to use his cigarettes which was the only power he had to barter his way our because he knew there was no other way out but that didn’t work
They wanted to embarrass him they were set on embarrassing him and there was nothing he could do because they didnt value the way he felt they just wanted entertainment because they were bored

This film also shows how you can be forced into evil by the behaviour of others and because of fearing going down in the hierarchy because you dont want that treatment yourself
I dont see this get talked about much and Ive been on both sides of this situation
Once you have been put in the position of the victim once you will do everything you can to not be in that position again

The guy in this film that mentions it is equally as much of a piece of shit as the rest though because he took enjoyment in it at the beginning he only started thinking it was wrong later on when they had already gone too far

From this point on when he lowered in the hierarchy and they felt the power they had over him they couldn’t stop themselves
They kept doing worse and worse shit until they completely ruined him

The thing is this would have happened eventually even if the toothpaste thing didnt happen
they would have found something to do this to him over because he was the weak link

This world is such an evil shithole
Because of thier own boredom from prison they selfishly kept abusing this guy until they took it too far and completely destroyed him before forcing him to kill himself to try and escape punishment from what they had done

The way he lays there defeated is so brutal
9C56C6C0 483D 491D A46D A1286EB5B81A

It reminds me of the video of the defeated guy dbdr made recently :feelskek:

Its crazy we have to share the world with people like this and there are much worse people too
Our race is such a disgusting and evil species
I cant even put into words how fucked this world and the people in it are
everything keeps getting worse too

This is just a horrible reality to live in everything is cruel we live in a world fuelled by suffering
If you want to see a glimpse into some of the evil in this world then watch this film

Thats how It is. We men kill each other, some men are more exploited than others. Foids enjoy it, get wet with it, choose the most dominant, reproduce and the cycle continues.

Freedom is the root of all evil.

Thats how It is. We men kill each other, some men are more exploited than others. Foids enjoy it, get wet with it, choose the most dominant, reproduce and the cycle continues.

Freedom is the root of all evil.
That is why civilisation was created, everyone was forced to be a cog in the machine to avail protection and dignity, foids too thrive in this setting but giving them power and status will be the ultimate undoing of civilisation because that's what these primal foids idealise and thrive for

Just post the video without sound theory

Just post the video without sound theory
Ffs do they not have sound
I typed this up yesterday and the site kept glitching out and fucking up the videos

I had to keep reuploading the vids because they weren't working

That is why civilisation was created, everyone was forced to be a cog in the machine to avail protection and dignity, foids too thrive in this setting but giving them power and status will be the ultimate undoing of civilisation because that's what these primal foids idealise and thrive for
:yes:

I truly hope foids are the first ones to go now that they are catching more and more attention from men for their diabolical behaviors. It'd be a good thing, too. Men take out foids in a fit of rage, leading to human extinction and end of men's suffering.

Foids want the benefit of civilization while only respecting 5% of males. And people wonder why things collapse.

I truly hope foids are the first ones to go now that they are catching more and more attention from men for their diabolical behaviors. It'd be a good thing, too. Men take out foids in a fit of rage, leading to human extinction and end of men's suffering.
The Ultimate Goal

Noble thoughts